Euro 2016...just sayin'

Cugalabanza

have to take my boy off to college so will miss it. I could tape it but I'm not a huge soccer fan so highlights will be good enough

Why is that ?

Because he literally has one of the most talented group of players in the world and he got taken to the cleaners by Wales.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

De Rossi not starting due to injury. That is a monumental loss.

I think it did cost Italy. They consistently struggled to make those outlet passes from their own back line and through central midfield.

This game was not quite the classic fans might have hoped for. I think Germany was the better team, by a narrow margin, and they deserve to advance.

Edited by Cugalabanza

I think it did cost Italy. They consistently struggled to make those outlet passes from their own back line and through central midfield.

This game was not quite the classic fans might have hoped for. I think Germany was the better team, by a narrow margin, and they deserve to advance.

I think Conte with all his brilliance also was very stubborn for this game. It felt like Germany was suffering near the end of the game and could have put Insigne on sooner to offer more of an attacking outlet. Also leaving a player like El Sharawy on the bench who had a brilliant second half of the season? He was very stubborn and he paid for it.

Those penalty shots were atrocious and a comedy of errors.

Because he literally has one of the most talented group of players in the world and he got taken to the cleaners by Wales.

Thanks.

Sorry about Italy.

GO GERMANY!!!

I wonder if other countries say go or rather their version of go or are there other phrases?

Sorry about Italy buddy

CBF

the Icelanders should have been breaking legs <_<

I agree.

I don't know which team I'd prefer to win. Whoever wins between Germany and France will win the Euro but Germany will be missing a few key players due to suspension and injury. France will be at home on a high with their full squad having never faced a difficult opponent.

I agree.

I don't know which team I'd prefer to win. Whoever wins between Germany and France will win the Euro but Germany will be missing a few key players due to suspension and injury. France will be at home on a high with their full squad having never faced a difficult opponent.

it would be more fun if the sport was rougher, checking players like they do in hockey would make it more enjoyable

Tomorrow (7/6), Portugal vs. Wales, 3 pm ET

Which not-so-dominant team will emerge from the super-easy side of the bracket to face the winner of Germany vs. France in the final?

Wales !!! friggin hate Whinnaldo

Where did you find that picture ?

Awesome...

what's so special about it?