PFF Asks What is Tyrod Taylor's Ceiling?

Somewhere between drop down panel and vaulted cathedral.

GO BILLS!!!

It is not! His ceiling is sheet rock covered with knock down! In the film room the ceiling is drop down, practice facility has vaulted, but those are not TT ceilings.

His ceiling is Russell Wilson IMO. His ceiling isn't the question though. Cardale Jones also has an incredibly high ceiling. NoSaint's point is a good one. "How likely is he to achieve it?" I don't think that he ever reached his ceiling but that doesn't mean that he won't be a good NFL starting QB. That's not unlikely at all to me.

Others worry about what he couldn't do last year. I see a guy who was amazing considering he split reps three ways in camp and it was his first year starting. I see no reason he can't improve on that, especially going in as the unquestioned starter.

Just as I saw enough of EJ in his 1st year to proclaim we move on from him, I feel I saw enough in TT last year to BILLIEVE. My one concern is his fantastic speed and clever moves. I think he's too small to subject himself to the punishment that surely comes from challenging LB's & Secondary's with his legs. I'm concerned, because he ISN'T. He knows if he can make the necessary yardage and I expect it'll be a part of his game for how ever long he plays.

It's entirely possible he hits a wall and defenses catch up.

It is

That is why he needs to continue to refine his game.....

Those over the middle passes to his backs for touchdowns were things of beauty......if he can continue his progressions of over the middle stuff and stay healthy......I think we gotta pay the man.

Others worry about what he couldn't do last year. I see a guy who was amazing considering he split reps three ways in camp and it was his first year starting. I see no reason he can't improve on that, especially going in as the unquestioned starter.

10000% Best we've had in a LONG time, let's let it breathe and enjoy.

Just like PTR noted, just the fact he is coming into this year as the starter alone is huge. He's had a year in the system and a year with pretty much all of the same people around him. The only real loss on offense is Hogan. A healthy Woods should be a boost for Tyrod as well. If the right side of the OL gets figured out and it comes together we could have one bad ass offense on our hands, that is assuming Tyrod continues to progress in year two.