Former Bills' LB Ty Powell Retires

Guess the injury was pretty serious. Probably explains why bills didn't make any effort to resign him. Good luck, Ty.

I remember thinking there HAD to be a reason we didnt bring him back.....too much potential.

We did get Zach Brown

Ditto. I thought he had potential and was someone they wanted to bring back, was surprised that didn't happen... and it makes sense now.

I remember thinking there HAD to be a reason we didnt bring him back.....too much potential.

We did get Zach Brown

Nothing against Powell. Who was highly spoken of by the team.

But Zach is a nice pickup. if he can settle in the system and stay healthy. He is fast can cover and he thinks he can tackle. we shall see.

Sorry to hear of Powell.

wish him well as regular citizen !

Nothing against Powell. Who was highly spoken of by the team.

But Zach is a nice pickup. if he can settle in the system and stay healthy. He is fast can cover and he thinks he can tackle. we shall see.

Sorry to hear of Powell.

wish him well as regular citizen !

I see Zach Brown as the Bills answer to Dion Lewis.

If healthy Lewis is a real matchup problem for the Bills defensive personnel.

Bennett , now of the Patriots was my thought ?

That's a possibility for sure but Bennett is basically just a WR so I expect he'd be addressed by a safety or extra DB.

Brown is one of those guys that has the ability to make plays side-to-side in run defense or pick up smaller RB's out of the backfield.

Now playing the run at the point of attack is another story but be can track and rough up a smaller ball carrier in the open field.........ask Tyrod.

Brown is an example of one of those talents that probably would have been a reserve RB a decade ago but now play on defense because of the emphasis on the pass.