Today's topic 6/9 Tailgating

I have said this before, the reason for these mega stadiums with multiple restaurants and amusement park like venues is that they want us in the building, not in the parking lot. The NFL would like to end tailgating.

I have said this before, the reason for these mega stadiums with multiple restaurants and amusement park like venues is that they want us in the building, not in the parking lot. The NFL would like to end tailgating.

Vic sumed it up well. Most western new yorkers would have an issue with such a venue since it is out of the price range of most ticket holders. The tickets already tap out most of their budgets. Cheap and easy tailgating beforehand is the only thing Bills fans will tolerate.

Vic sumed it up well. Most western new yorkers would have an issue with such a venue since it is out of the price range of most ticket holders. The tickets already tap out most of their budgets. Cheap and easy tailgating beforehand is the only thing Bills fans will tolerate.

It depends on what the venues are. I know people that take the whole family to Disney World twice a year. It's not cheap.

Placing Rex on a spit and BBQing him to a nice golden brown.

Obviously a Jest fan unhappy Jest lost two to terribly coached Bills.

From WotAGuy:

What would make tailgating even better at the Ralph?

Forget dome covered game - have tailgate area covered!