NYC tax dollars at work

Wouldn't they be able to hire more people if rather than giving them vasectomies instead they taught them to wear condoms? It could be a jobs program for wildlife instructors. (Plus, imagine how many instructor teachers would be required as it can't be easy to learn how to get the buggers to sit still for an hour or so long class.) ;)

I remember just before I moved, everyone in Amherst was going ballistic about deer hunting in the city, and petitioned the city council to do something about it. So the Amherst city council banned deer hunting. So seemingly every single deer in Erie and Niagara counties migrated to Amherst. Car-deer accidents went way the hell up, people's landscaping was devastated by grazing. So then everyone went ballistic over the deer overpopulation in Amherst and petitioned the city council to do something about it.

And the Amherst city council said "Well...we could hunt them."

Nice to see that Staten Island is even stupider.

The city charter allows the comptroller's office to approve emergency contracting when there's a threat to life, safety or property.

Ok that's great. However what does it have to do with deer?

I think maybe it has more to do with turkey vultures.

I remember just before I moved, everyone in Amherst was going ballistic about deer hunting in the city, and petitioned the city council to do something about it. So the Amherst city council banned deer hunting. So seemingly every single deer in Erie and Niagara counties migrated to Amherst. Car-deer accidents went way the hell up, people's landscaping was devastated by grazing. So then everyone went ballistic over the deer overpopulation in Amherst and petitioned the city council to do something about it.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/growing-deer-population-taking-a-toll-on-forests-20150525