Chris Hogan credits Marcus Easley with work ethic/approach

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This so profoundly false that it's not worth citing the posts. Typical doc historical revision. All made up for obfuscation.

Easley could sit-in the sidelines on every return coverage and the Bills would be no worse off than they were.

Yeah, sure. Why even comment in this thread, WEO?

As for your last statement, that is so profoundly false that it's not worth replying to. And would be just as applicable to Hogan.

So why has Easley not reproduced it bro?

He caught 1/7 the yards and half the TD's Hogan did last year in one catch. You tell me bro.

Yeah, he probably could. That's less a comment on Easley's WR'ing prowess than Hogan's lack of it.

It's not just here but elsewhere. And why be anti-Easley to begin with?

You know what a #3/4 WR does, right?

Anyway....tell us again how I never said anything in defense of Hogan before he left the Bills.

You know what a #3/4 WR does, right?

Anyway....tell us again how I never said anything in defense of Hogan before he left the Bills.

A 4th WR, like Hogan, doesn't do a lot. Like Hogan.

And you are claiming you even ever said anything about Hogan before he left the Bills? Like what? That he had a cool nickname?

A 4th WR, like Hogan, doesn't do a lot. Like Hogan.

And you are claiming you even ever said anything about Hogan before he left the Bills? Like what? That he had a cool nickname?

It's no claim doc, simple truth. You're flailing now.

The quotes are correct enough.

But it was Hogan saying he needed to up his effort. This all with his very real injury issue. I expected to see he and Tyrod get some timing in this year.

Chris Hogan. How many time did we see him open enough last year and years under marrone ?

Too many probably.

The quote, "Maybe I relaxed a bit the year before when I thought I had a good year and proved myself a little bit," was said by Chris Hogan, sure. But Jerky put it under the context of, "Hogan is the dirtbag that said he didn't try as hard last year." That's a pretty nasty, and one would have to believe intentional, mischaracterization of the context, and intent of Hogan's statement.

The actual context of Hogan's quote was in regard to his offseason competition to make the 53 man roster, and his own perception of his relative safety. How that translates to "dirtbag," only Beef Jerky could answer, although, quite frankly, I'm not particularly interested.

The quote, "Maybe I relaxed a bit the year before when I thought I had a good year and proved myself a little bit," was said by Chris Hogan, sure. But Jerky put it under the context of, "Hogan is the dirtbag that said he didn't try as hard last year." That's a pretty nasty, and one would have to believe intentional, mischaracterization of the context, and intent of Hogan's statement.

The actual context of Hogan's quote was in regard to his offseason competition to make the 53 man roster, and his own perception of his relative safety. How that translates to "dirtbag," only Beef Jerky could answer, although, quite frankly, I'm not particularly interested.

You make it sound like he is malicious rather than a clueless Jerk.

Could be. Remember Steve Tasker?

Of course. He's the only reason you're sitting here arguing the importance of an STer. Difference is, Easley is only decent, not one of the best ever.

Edited by FireChan

Of course. He's the only reason you're sitting here arguing the importance of an STer. Difference is, Easley is only decent, not one of the best ever.

No he's not. Does he have to be?