Chris Hogan credits Marcus Easley with work ethic/approach

For Patriots WR Chris Hogan, it's always #DoMode

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4793363/for-patriots-wr-chris-hogan-its-always-do-mode?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- One of the things that players joining the New England Patriots for the first time often say is that they aren't looking to the past, but for wide receiver Chris Hogan, he keeps a reminder of the last stop in his NFL career around his left wrist. On a black wristband with yellow writing, it reads "#DoMode."

He credits his former Buffalo Bills teammate Marcus Easley for the inspiration.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we care about other teams 4th WR?

(Yes, he was a Bill and he credits a Bill but I'm ready to forget Hogan just as much today as 2014)

I love the people who click on a thread, knowing the title, just to post that they don't care. In my spare time, I enjoy going to concerts of music I don't like just to talk about how I hate the music. It's super awesome. :)

By all accounts, Easley and Hogan were two of the biggest workers on the team. Easley hasn't developed into the receiver some hoped for, but he is a really good STer. And it will be interesting to see how Hogan does in NE. He had his faults but he seemed to get open all the time. Probably the main reason NE signed him is because he was wide open down field a lot against them in the MNF game. A couple better throws and we might have won that game. NE is constantly scouting.

aside from the "dont care" posts

I just wanna say Kudos to Easley.....who has found a way to keep at it in the NFL despite things that would have made other players retire.

Carved out a nitch as a cracker jack special teams guy

are the don't care posts about Easley or don't care about Hogan? I thought it was a cool story about Easley and his influence/leadership on other WRs to the point they would take it with them to another team. One that has a pretty high standard of its own.

are the don't care posts about Easley or don't care about Hogan? I thought it was a cool story about Easley and his influence/leadership on other WRs to the point they would take it with them to another team. One that has a pretty high standard of its own.

Yolo, I agree. Thanks for the post.

I love the people who click on a thread, knowing the title, just to post that they don't care. In my spare time, I enjoy going to concerts of music I don't like just to talk about how I hate the music. It's super awesome. :)

By all accounts, Easley and Hogan were two of the biggest workers on the team. Easley hasn't developed into the receiver some hoped for, but he is a really good STer. And it will be interesting to see how Hogan does in NE. He had his faults but he seemed to get open all the time. Probably the main reason NE signed him is because he was wide open down field a lot against them in the MNF game. A couple better throws and we might have won that game. NE is constantly scouting.

I love to celebrate 4th place too.

Its not to hate on a thread. Its that these fluff pieces just blatantly ignore what matters. Maybin was the best example of this. Ignore he sucks at the NFL level. But celebrate him because he attempts to be an artist.

Huh?

No one remembers him saying he didn't put as much into last season thinking he didn't need it?

"Maybe I relaxed a bit the year before when I thought I had a good year and proved myself a little bit"

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/02/23/how-chris-hogan-is-preparing-to-fight-for-his-job-with-the-bills/

Edited by Beef Jerky

No one remembers him saying he didn't put as much into last season thinking he didn't need it?

"Maybe I relaxed a bit the year before when I thought I had a good year and proved myself a little bit"

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/02/23/how-chris-hogan-is-preparing-to-fight-for-his-job-with-the-bills/

i had forgotten about that, thanks

Cool story.

Too bad some people like to be dicks and ruin threads just to get attention. Well, I mean, I heard that happens on other Bills sites, anyway.

Cool story.

Too bad some people like to be dicks and ruin threads just to get attention. Well, I mean, I heard that happens on other Bills sites, anyway.

Real Jerks I agree. He was talking about the off-season where he did not think he needed to compete for job and then the GM did not even mention his name. Like Thurman he used the slight to get more focused rather than holding out like other players. Yeah I can see why some would not like him but some jerks are real dirtbags.