Bildeberg At It Again

Alex Jones? Really? :bag:

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Bildeberg, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Me: So who's in this Bildeberg?

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, Alex Jones, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went breasts up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

stuartmckenzie1.jpg

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, Alex Jones, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went breasts up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

There's been at least four Colonel Sanders in my time: Darrell Hammond, Norm McDonald, Jim Gaffigan, and original recipe.

You're the one to talk, Dexter.

Hey, I know important things, like the rated horsepower of an R-2800-34 Double Wasp engine at 20k feet with a two-stage turbocharger. Or the order of battle for the Mongol army in the invasion of Kara Khitai. Or how to swear in Klingon.

But how many Colonel Sanders there've been? What good is that?

Hey, I know important things, like the rated horsepower of an R-2800-34 Double Wasp engine at 20k feet with a two-stage turbocharger. Or the order of battle for the Mongol army in the invasion of Kara Khitai. Or how to swear in Klingon.

Yeah but do you know what wine to serve with beer?? Huh...HUH....do ya pal???

But how many Colonel Sanders there've been? What good is that?

So you can play the Guess the Colonel game when you're matching the stout with the cabernet.

Idiot.

I gotta be honest... At risk of being ostracized.... If you asked me 5 years ago about this I would have said you're crazy, no way. Within the past year or 2 I'm not so sure anymore. I'm starting to think there is an all powerful group of elites behind the scenes With their own self serving agenda.

I gotta be honest... At risk of being ostracized.... If you asked me 5 years ago about this I would have said you're crazy, no way. Within the past year or 2 I'm not so sure anymore. I'm starting to think there is an all powerful group of elites behind the scenes With their own self serving agenda.

You know too much...

descended10-00679.jpg

Are they hiring??

Greggy is gonna try to get you to drink the Koolaid. Refuse!

Edited by FireChan