Brexit

Brexit  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will Great Britain vote to leave the EU

2. 2. Should Great Britain vote to leave the EU

3. 3. Should the new version of TSW allow animated Hypnotoad Avatars

5 hours ago, BritBill said:

They do it on a Friday as on a Saturday all the soccer boys are out and they get run ragged. Plus they have to be home by 11pm or mummy and daddy get worried. 

Here’s one for you. There is only one underground station left which uses the original “mind the gap” voice recording. I can’t remember which station it is.

All the other stations use a modern computer generated voice.

The gentleman who made the original voice recording has since died. However, his wife remains with us and she goes to the station on a regular basis just to hear her husband’s voice.

So, she's hearing voices?

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, row_33 said:

The lackey liberal pollsters should get off their duff and talk to real voters 

there are 2 problems with modern polling. 

First, it has been hijacked as an attempt to drive opinion rather than gauge it. 

Second, people have become hesitant to answer honestly

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

First, it has been hijacked as an attempt to drive opinion rather than gauge it. 

Another one - cell phones are more prevalent than landlines (and who picks up an unfamiliar number on a cell?)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
forgot the plural
  • Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Not hesitant at all, I refuse to answer any questions at all

Polls should aim for “who will win the election based on the rules of the election”

I don’t care how many shots on goal the two teams had last night, who had more goals?

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Another one - cell phone are more prevalent than landlines (and who picks up an unfamiliar number on a cell?)

Exactly ,  I use to answer election polling calls in the past . Now I have NOMOROBO (VOIP) and let the call go to voicemail if I don't recognize the caller ID info. Too much fraud and telemarketers today.  

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

very Trumpesque.

In what world would it be possible for Trump to come out with a tray of food & drink for the press or anyone for that matter?    

For all the talk of him standing up for  the little guy, Trump doesn’t like getting his hands dirty or doing manual work.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GG said:

In what world would it be possible for Trump to come out with a tray of food & drink for the press or anyone for that matter?    

For all the talk of him standing up for  the little guy, Trump doesn’t like getting his hands dirty or doing manual work.

fear of germs, not crazy but enough to make him cringe

• Like (+1) 1