Marrone Mic'd Up at Jags Practice

1 year at 6-10. 1 year at 9-7 living off Schwartz Defense. And then he just walked away. I am not saying he is the worst ever, but his situation does deserve unique criticism.

Exactly. He quit. Hard to respect a guy like that

Then he flirted with the Jets because he really wanted that job and got his buddy Shefter to prop him up talking about what a hot candidate he was. All while pocketing 4 million

Rex aint perfect, but I know hes all in for Buffalo and his players. I highly doubt ole Doug has ever considered anyone else in his career

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. He quit. Hard to respect a guy like that

Then he flirted with the Jets because he really wanted that job and got his buddy Shefter to prop him up talking about what a hot candidate he was. All while pocketing 4 million

Rex aint perfect, but I know hes all in for Buffalo and his players. I highly doubt ole Doug has ever considered anyone else in his career

Except for that time that he quit because the Pegulas wouldn't extend his staff.

He thought was hotter than sliced bread and was a shoe in for a new HC job. He torpedoed his own career by being an asshat

And his staff sucked.

Being an asshat is trying to ensure financial security for your staff? Interesting take, I guess.

The only people that hate him, scratch that, the only people that care about him, are Bills fans who are still butt hurt over him dumping the Bills instead of them being the ones doing the dumping and getting to see him fired........

Huh? I was ecstatic when he pulled the chute. I think every knowledgeable fan knows that he's an awful coach. I hate the guy because of his crappy personality and demeanor. Not because he left. Him leaving was actually the only thing I liked about him.