Keep traffic off your road by posting false traffic reports

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of similar instance in my neighborhood. Social media similar to Waze did not exist at the time, so we put signs up at the entrances that there was speed monitoring going on. Then, some of us sat outside with simulated radar detectors (hairdryers) to make it look like we were checking speeds. People slowed down or found another route real quick.

So you text while you drive? :thumbdown:

what else am I supposed to do? Driving is boring.

Well there are applications while allow you to speak and it is converted to text and that can be used many ways. Of course sometimes text messages are jumbled but I thought that is why some of Boyst's posts make no sense.

Note: I am NOT an expert in VTR (Voice Text Recognition) but I do have a patent in ICR (Image Character Recognition) used (licensed) by 13 companies at last count.

What a bunch of whiny babies. I love Waze and pay my taxes. I'll go wherever I please, thank ya.

Pretty much.

Streets are public domain so that government worker has no right to prevent taxpayers from driving down a street even if he lives on it. :lol:

I always thought it was a stupid app that required you to pay attention to your phone while you drove. I had it and got rid of it after the first day.

just listen to it. If I'm moving Waze is on. And my hotspot. And if so some is expecting me I use Glimpse so they can be assured of my arrival.

How do you post traffic info?

I ask my chauffeur for driving info and than roll the windo divider up immediately before posting.

Its usually 2-3 clicks. Hazard->in road->potholr

Hazard -> shoulder -> police

Police>hidden

Hazzard>Construction

Road closed.

Etc

I ask my chauffeur for driving info and than roll the windo divider up immediately before posting.

Its usually 2-3 clicks. Hazard->in road->potholr

Hazard -> shoulder -> police

Police>hidden

Hazzard>Construction

Road closed.

Etc

So you are texting while driving.

Waze is a menace.

So you are texting while driving.

Waze is a menace.

Agreed.

Ass hole texting drivers are one of the primary reasons I'm selling my motorcycle. Selfish !@#$ing morons.