Draft --

Rd02..CB Bryant McFadden (FSU) | 6-0 185 4.50

Rd03..OC Chris Spencer (Mississippi) | 6-4 310 4.90

Rd04..DT Atiyyah Ellison (Missouri) | 6-4 295 4.95

Rd05..TE Kevin Everett (Miami) | 6-5 250 4.75

Rd06..RB Eric Shelton (Louisville) | 6-2 248 ___

Rd07..DE Tyler King (UConn) | 6-5 265 4.75

247112[/snapback]

I definitely like the idea of Drafting Everett! I think an athletic TE should be a definite for the Bills in this Draft...I doubt the Bills go DB of any sort on Day #1 unless they fill all the Primary Needs in Free Agency...I like McFadden though... :(

I definitely like the idea of Drafting Everett! I think an athletic TE should be a definite for the Bills in this Draft...I doubt the Bills go DB of any sort on Day #1 unless they fill all the Primary Needs in Free Agency...I like McFadden though... :(

247947[/snapback]

I think the Henry trade addresses the LT spot, and I think they'll have to address TE via FA since the draft isn't really deep at TE this year. I think its feasble to think they could shore up the OL via FA because of how important this will be in the development of JP. So all our needs should be addressed thru FA because of how critical they are combined with the lack of talent in the draft.

We'll have to sign a back up QB and I believe we'll go the UDFA route for a KO guy who will be groomed to replace Lindell.