Where to put my next tattoo

Hey guys,

I have been wanting to get tattoos of my two kids names but I am looking for your suggestions my friends.

Where is a good place to get them? They both dont have to be the same spot. I was originally thinking on the inside of my forearm. One name on each forearm but I get the feeling my wife doesnt think thats a good spot.

So what do you guys think are good places to get a tattoo like this?

OK so I know I can expect jokes about where to put them and comments about how tattoos are stupid and I have no problem laughing along to posts like that but I am also serious about getting ideas from you guys.

I already have a tattoo on my left bicep of Beerball so that spots taken

CBF

Well, here's were not to get it

pgretzky_tat02.jpg

Yes, that's a tattoo in honor of her father right next to her crotch. So, if you want to be classier than Paulina Gretsky, don't get their names put next to your crotch.

I already have a tattoo on my left bicep of Beerball's penis (life-size), so that spots taken - although everyone thinks it's a mole.

CBF

Have you considered a tramp stamp?

Hey guys,

I have been wanting to get tattoos of my two kids names but I am looking for your suggestions my friends.

Where is a good place to get them? They both dont have to be the same spot. I was originally thinking on the inside of my forearm. One name on each forearm but I get the feeling my wife doesnt think thats a good spot.

So what do you guys think are good places to get a tattoo like this?

OK so I know I can expect jokes about where to put them and comments about how tattoos are stupid and I have no problem laughing along to posts like that but I am also serious about getting ideas from you guys.

I already have a tattoo on my left bicep of Beerball so that spots taken

CBF

When my daughter was born, I got a small tattoo of a bunny on the inside of my wrist. My wife is Korean and born in the year of the rabbit. My daughter is also year of the rabbit. I got it in purple because I was guessing that would be a color my daughter would like. Strange luck: bunnies are my daughter's favorite animal and purple is her favorite color.

When my daughter was born, I got a small tattoo of a bunny on the inside of my wrist. My wife is Korean and born in the year of the rabbit. My daughter is also year of the rabbit. I got it in purple because I was guessing that would be a color my daughter would like. Strange luck: bunnies are my daughter's favorite animal and purple is her favorite color.

Kinda like football was Todd Marinovich's favorite sport and all those pageant kids really want to be beauty queens.

Kinda like football was Todd Marinovich's favorite sport and all those pageant kids really want to be beauty queens.

Exactly. The 42 purple stuffed bunnies scattered around the nursery when they brought the kid home were a coincidence.

changing someone's post is a transgression that can lead to duckdog status. You are very lucky that CBF is a good sport.

I totally missed that lol

Ok so let me get back to my question since there have been no real suggestions yet

What do you all think about name tattoos on the insides of forearms?

CBF

Put it somewhere it won't be seen during a job interview.

That, or one name on each eyelid.

I, too, am a fan of tattoos that aren't visible whilst wearing a short sleeve dress shirt.

I would suggest upper bicep or shoulder area.

I had a money making idea a while back and was looking for investors. None of the people on this board seem to be venture capital/risk taker types but the idea was internal tattoos.

Basically it is the best of both worlds. You have the tattoos but they don't show up on your body. In your case, since they are your children we could put the tattoos on your aorta which is somewhere near your heart. You would be an experimental subject and the price would be a little high because of startup costs plus you'd have to sign a lot of waivers. I could work up the specifics if you'd like but I think it would be $3M - $4M per tattoo and the second one should be a little cheaper. Maybe $6.75M total. It could cause swelling near the tattoos for a while but as we all know that won't prevent you from being drafted by the Bills so what's the big deal?

Let me know if you're in.

Edited by 4merper4mer