Remember the Alamo!

Reminds me of a case my sister had as a public defender. Guy charged with robbery had a tattoo of a gun next to his eye. Sister advised a plea deal. Guy told her no, he would plead not guilty, and challenge the identification of him as the robber. Sister told him "But you have a tattoo of a gun next to your eye."

Reminds me of a case my sister had as a public defender. Guy charged with robbery had a tattoo of a gun next to his eye. Sister advised a plea deal. Guy told her no, he would plead not guilty, and challenge the identification of him as the robber. Sister told him "But you have a tattoo of a gun next to your eye."

&....common man, don't leave us hanging

Glad they named a car rental company after it

You're thinking of Star Trek.

I like the old style punishments when criminals were tattooed to warn others about them rather than the current trend where is seems everyone has a tattoo. There were companies (there still could be some now) who would not hire people with tattoos but I guess civil liberty laywers would object to that now.

I like the old style punishments when criminals were tattooed to warn others about them rather than the current trend where is seems everyone has a tattoo. There were companies (there still could be some now) who would not hire people with tattoos but I guess civil liberty laywers would object to that now.

Any visible tattoos you're likely not going to work for me.