Glenn Beck Suspended Over Trump Comments

Anyone who comments on another country's politics when they have no background in politics is a loser.

He is also a commie......therefore, loser. There really needn't be anything beyond that needed, but I'm sure it will be unsatisfactory to some. Inability to understand sitcom math is one....but I'm he he understands it. It's just that explaining it would shut down his money grab.

Edited by 4merper4mer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who comments on another country's politics when they have no background in politics is a loser.

He is also a commie......therefore, loser. There really needn't be anything beyond that needed, but I'm sure it will be unsatisfactory to some. Inability to understand sitcom math is one....but I'm she he understands it. It's just that explaining it would shut down his money grab.

Interesting answers, I disagree with them, but interesting nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.

I just don't consider politics when I think of someone as a 'loser' or not. For example, I disagree with Trump's politics, but he's had quite a bit of success in life overall, so I don't see him as a loser. But it appears as if I've been using the word incorrectly.

I just don't consider politics when I think of someone as a 'loser' or not. For example, I disagree with Trump's politics, but he's had quite a bit of success in life overall, so I don't see him as a loser. But it appears as if I've been using the word incorrectly.

I consider someone using their fame to comment on politics to be a loser move. Lame, for lack of a better word. Hawkins isn't famous because he's an American politics expert. Him using that fame to get across a message that he's no more qualified to give than me is lame.

I consider someone using their fame to comment on politics to be a loser move. Lame, for lack of a better word. Hawkins isn't famous because he's an American politics expert. Him using that fame to get across a message that he's no more qualified to give than me is lame.

I consider him far less a loser for it than I do the people who think they have to solicit his opinion on it.

Honestly, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this election, and we still have 5 months to go. Nothing at all makes sense anymore :lol:

Two of the biggest grifters on the planet are running for president, and the electorate is being forced to vote for the lesser of two schmucks while attempting to justify it as "support" for a candidate.

Pretty much explains everything.

Anyone who disagrees with Trump is a loser.

Come on Dorkington try to keep up :lol:

No this nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with Hawking's opinion on American politics. Did they ask his opinion on the NBA finals?

Two of the biggest grifters on the planet are running for president, and the electorate is being forced to vote for the lesser of two schmucks while attempting to justify it as "support" for a candidate.

I'd quibble a bit. The people who are forced to vote for the lesser of the two evils are the 60% who despise both. To me the inexplicable part are the 40% supporters of both.

I consider him far less a loser for it than I do the people who think they have to solicit his opinion on it.

The electorate voted for the opportunity to vote for either of these 2. That's a sad commentary on "us". We deserve the government we elect unfortunately.

Anyone who tries to negatively define one candidate without making the obvious point that what he is saying defines all candidates, is a loser.

You would think a 'genius' would have said "I think Trump is a demagogue, but the same can be said about Hillary and Bernie."

But no. Because even a genius has to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

But no. Because even a genius has to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Reminds me of those tax filing commercials where they solicit geniuses to push a button.

Honestly, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this election, and we still have 5 months to go. Nothing at all makes sense anymore :lol:

Where have you been the last 8 years? Obama made any kind of sense to anyone?

Sure, if the elections are actual reflections of the peoples' choice. But they're not.

On the Republican side this time around there were 16 or more choices. More voters chose Trump. On the Dem side it was more pre-determined with Hillary running against only a few. Not many were willing to oppose her so in her case I agree with you.

On the Republican side this time around there were 16 or more choices. More voters chose Trump. On the Dem side it was more pre-determined with Hillary running against only a few. Not many were willing to oppose her so in her case I agree with you.

The differences between the Republican and Democratic parties are purely theater at this stage and are only visible during campaign cycles and rhetoric. How each party governs once in office is largely the same (i.e. not in the best interest of the people) because both parties are owned by the same big moneyed interests who are actually dictating policy -- and those interests have no party affiliation or loyalty despite the hype.

Keep everyone fighting with one another, keep everyone distracted with the banal and the frivolous, do that loudly enough and no one notices the emperor has no clothes until it's too late.

The differences between the Republican and Democratic parties are purely theater at this stage and are only visible during campaign cycles and rhetoric. How each party governs once in office is largely the same (i.e. not in the best interest of the people) because both parties are owned by the same big moneyed interests who are actually dictating policy -- and those interests have no party affiliation or loyalty despite the hype.

Keep everyone fighting with one another, keep everyone distracted with the banal and the frivolous, do that loudly enough and no one notices the emperor has no clothes until it's too late.

Do you have proof of this? Please explain how the coal and oil & gas industries have dictated policies over the last 7 years. Please explain how the financial industry dictated their fate. Then you can let me know if the insurance industry is having buyers' remorse after folding on ACA. Maybe you can shed the light about cable companies and telcos embrace of net neutrality.

It's not a secret that lobbyists use leverage to gain a favorable position for their industries. But that's a far cry from saying they control the outcome no matter who sits in the big chair.