Glenn Beck Suspended Over Trump Comments

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/05/31/siriusxm-announces-suspension-glenn-beck-brad-thor-interview-comments/

The suspension is in response to the interview Beck did with fiction author Brad Thor last Wednesday, in which Thor likened the GOP’s presumptive nominee Donald Trump to a South American-style dictator who would cause an “extinction-level event” for the country if elected. Thor then declared that in such a case, Congress would not be able to remove Trump from office by “legal means” through impeachment, so Thor asked “what patriot will step up and do that” if Trump oversteps his Constitutional restraints. Beck agreed with Thor’s assessment.

Did Trump threaten to sue them or something? Seems like Beck has been preaching worse things to his right wing ninny audience for years

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/05/31/siriusxm-announces-suspension-glenn-beck-brad-thor-interview-comments/

Did Trump threaten to sue them or something? Seems like Beck has been preaching worse things to his right wing ninny audience for years

Do you ever take a day off from this? Don't you have work to do or is this your work? Well, at least you might be eligible now for overtime pay with Obama's recent order.

Do you ever take a day off from this? Don't you have work to do or is this your work? Well, at least you might be eligible now for overtime pay with Obama's recent order.

That's pretty ignorant and partisan of you to say. Do you ask cut and paste B-Boy the same? Of course you don't. You are a dummy

Ban him, please. He is not a conservative admitted fascist and threatening to free speech. He needs to be silenced. And banded.

Fixed that for you. Though you shouldn't ban him. Let him speak his... well, I hesitate to call it his "mind" since it's clearly empty. The more he posts, the more his true character shows. You'd think he'd have reached the floor of his own ignorance and spitefulness by now, but each day he manages to surpass even his own record level asshattery and reach a new low.

It's hilarious.

Fixed that for you. Though you shouldn't ban him. Let him speak his... well, I hesitate to call it his "mind" since it's clearly empty. The more he posts, the more his true character shows. You'd think he'd have reached the floor of his own ignorance and spitefulness by now, but each day he manages to surpass even his own record level asshattery and reach a new low.

It's hilarious.

It is hilarious at times but like all humor it becomes unfunny after a while.

It's hilarious.

I only said he is not conservative because I know it would make him cry

That's pretty ignorant and partisan of you to say. Do you ask cut and paste B-Boy the same? Of course you don't. You are a dummy

i-want-you-to-stop-whining.jpg

Interesting interview I would not have heard , thanks for the link Tiberius.

London (CNN)As one of the world's most renowned scientists, Stephen Hawking is regularly called on to help explain the universe's more mysterious phenomena.
But asked to account for Donald Trump's political rise Tuesday, the British theoretical physicist was stumped.
"I can't," Hawking told CNN affiliate ITV's "Good Morning Britain" program.
"He is a demagogue, who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator."
The Trump campaign did not immediately reply to a message requesting comment.
demagogue : a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.
Edited by ALF

Interesting interview I would not have heard , thanks for the link Tiberius.

London (CNN)As one of the world's most renowned scientists, Stephen Hawking is regularly called on to help explain the universe's more mysterious phenomena.

But asked to account for Donald Trump's political rise Tuesday, the British theoretical physicist was stumped.

"I can't," Hawking told CNN affiliate ITV's "Good Morning Britain" program.

"He is a demagogue, who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator."

The Trump campaign did not immediately reply to a message requesting comment.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/stephen-hawking-donald-trump-demagogue/

demagogue : a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.[/size]

Did commie douche bag Hawking say anything about Hillary's grave spitting or does she get a pass because she is a lefty? Give me a break with this loser. Take the word political out of the definition you provided above and Hawking just described himself.

Stephen Hawking is a loser? I mean, disagree with his politics all you want.... but I'd love to know how Hawking is a loser.

Anyone who comments on another country's politics when they have no background in politics is a loser.