C.J. Spiller healthy now after 36 carry, 2 TD season

Saxum

Rascals, yes, nice catch! :) I hope he chimes in on this thread.

Manning was an all time great, but look at who was drafted the year before him:

http://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/teams/colts

Meadows was very good and Glenn was great. Also, a hall of fame wr and rb didn't hurt. Today, the qb is actually much more important. I realize this but if it was up to me, I would have got more help up front for Tyrod in this draft. I view this as more important than an injured Lawson, but that's just me.

I think there is more than enough talent on our offense around Taylor. If he can't succeed with Watkins, McCoy, Clay, 3 very good players on the oline, he isn't a franchise guy.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, you made me do it.

2010 - Demetress Bell, Cornell Green, Colin Brown, Jamon Meredith, Erik Pears, Ed Wang

2011 - Demetress Bell, Colin Brown, Chris Hairston, Erik Pears, Sam Young

2012 - Colin Brown, Chris Hairston, Erik Pears, Chris Scott, Thomas Welch, Reggie Wells, Sam Young

2013 - Mark Asper, Colin Brown, Erik Pears, JJ Unga, Thomas Welch, Sam Young

2014 - Chris Hairston, Seantrel Henderson, Kujo, Erik Pears, Chris Williams

2015 - Seantrel Henderson, Kujo, Jordan Mills

Man, compiling that list was painful. Even with the injuries, Bulaga would have been light years better than anyone on this list.

OK, you made me do it.

2010 - Demetress Bell, Cornell Green, Colin Brown, Jamon Meredith, Erik Pears, Ed Wang

2012 - Colin Brown, Chris Hairston, Erik Pears, Chris Scott, Thomas Welch, Reggie Wells, Sam Young

Man, compiling that list was painful. Even with the injuries, Bulaga would have been light years better than anyone on this list.

remember how stoked demetress bell's nephew or cousin was he was signing with the eagles who were going to pay him big money? just made me happy when he tanked.

Guys- take it easy on BB.

As far as Spiller, he always seemed like a nice guy, but he never had the vision for a between the tackles RB. I didn't want him anymore, but did think NO could use him like they did Sproles. He should shine as a complimentary back to Ingram who is more of a bruiser. He does get hurt too often, but if he is healthy, you would think he could help the Saints this year. Selfishly, I don't want that because after the Bills, I'm a Bucs fan. I kind of have to be one given I've lived here for 25 years.

:thumbsup:

remember how stoked demetress bell's nephew or cousin was he was signing with the eagles who were going to pay him big money? just made me happy when he tanked.

As I look at the list again, Colin Brown was actually a member of the Buffalo Bills from 2010-2013. Four years, yikes.

Bulaga has never been to a pro bowl. He has been injury plagued. He looks far better than he is because he plays in front of one of the greatest Qbs ever.

I don't get the whining about some of these draft picks year ago. You can't do anything about them. Teams miss on players on all the time. We win 6-8 games every year. If this team had a qb, they would be a playoff team. See the Pats and all their bad draft picks.

having "a QB"= the patriots... Riiiiight

So to paraphrase, if the team just had one of the best qbs in the history of the NFL ever, then they could afford to draft poorly... Got it

OK, you made me do it.

This should be pinned. People forget how awful these years were, and how many seasons the awful kept going.

Also not CJ's fault that Maroon didn't know how to use him.

Or Pears or Urbik.

Chan was his Spillers best chance. Never understood what Hackett was doing with him.

people still joke about it , but is true. Spiller needed some space to work from.

This should be pinned. People forget how awful these years were, and how many seasons the awful kept going.

Or Pears or Urbik.

Chan was his Spillers best chance. Never understood what Hackett was doing with him.

people still joke about it , but is true. Spiller needed some space to work from.

And that is why Spiller will never be good. People like Spiller "Need" space, people like McCoy create their own space.

What kinda' offseason is Stevie Johnson havin'?

He's gotta' get back on his HOF trajectory soon or he might have to wait for the veterans committee to vote him in.

You know Revis was relievis when he saw the Chargers weren't on the schedule.

Edited by #BADOL

You got it in reverse. The ugliness has been going on for so long that it can't be forgotten, even if one prayed for amnesia. It becomes a part of one's memory bank with the loop going around and around.

Edited by JohnC

You got it in reverse. The ugliness has been going on for so long that it can't be forgotten, even if one prayed for amnesia. It becomes a part of one's memory bank with the loop going around and around.

Oh.

I should have considered those here with the affliction.

apologies :bag: