NBA player kicks down wrong door, killed in Dallas

Saxum

Eh, we can all make a ton of assumptions without knowing anything. Bottom line, she had a fight with her boyfriend and now he's dead. She probably doesn't feel great about it.

Dude you are way off here. It is not an assumption that kicking a door in is rarely a lead up to an amicable conversation.

Dude you are way off here. It is not an assumption that kicking a door in is rarely a lead up to an amicable conversation.

Not sure I understand your angle here. It's a simple statement about a girl knowing her boyfriend is dead, and that in some way she played a role.

Edited by eball

It's the part where she played a role.....which she did not.

Glad to see you already know all of the facts. I'm sure you can find some way to blame Rex for the incident.

Glad to see you already know all of the facts. I'm sure you can find some way to blame Rex for the incident.

Dude seriously. Are rapes because of short skirts?

Let's be clear:

HE went to the wrong address

HIS foot kicked in a door

The HOMEOWNER shot HIM

These all seem to be established facts. Are you disputing any of them? Did SHE participate in any of them?

You're really being quite obtuse about this -- you don't believe the girlfriend is likely upset that her boyfriend is dead, particularly if they were fighting earlier? I'm simply talking about human emotions. As far as I know there is no evidence the girl wanted him dead.

This is just an odd discussion, and I don't understand where you're coming from as hard as I try.

You're really being quite obtuse about this -- you don't believe the girlfriend is likely upset that her boyfriend is dead, particularly if they were fighting earlier? I'm simply talking about human emotions. As far as I know there is no evidence the girl wanted him dead.

This is just an odd discussion, and I don't understand where you're coming from as hard as I try.

Your first post in the thread insinuates the girlfriend's culpability, not just emotions. By culpability, I don't mean you implied guilt in the death itself, but more emotional guilt about arguing over something stupid and that the argument caused the death. I disagree with that because the choices the kid made after the argument were bad ones.

Everyone argues. Not everyone kicks down doors after the fact. She had nothing to do with that bad choice which he made. If she has guilt, it is misplaced.

Your first post in the thread insinuates the girlfriend's culpability, not just emotions. By culpability, I don't mean you implied guilt in the death itself, but more emotional guilt about arguing over something stupid and that the argument caused the death. I disagree with that because the choices the kid made after the argument were bad ones.

Everyone argues. Not everyone kicks down doors after the fact. She had nothing to do with that bad choice which he made. If she has guilt, it is misplaced.

You read way too much into a comment that simply implied the girl is likely feeling the emotion of guilt over the fact she had just argued with her boyfriend and now he's dead. I don't have anything further to say on this topic.

You read way too much into a comment that simply implied the girl is likely feeling the emotion of guilt over the fact she had just argued with her boyfriend and now he's dead. I don't have anything further to say on this topic.

It was the part where you said:

Hope the "argument" was important.

that made me think you thought she deserved to feel guilty.

I'm done too.

Edited by 4merper4mer