NBA player kicks down wrong door, killed in Dallas

Saxum

http://www.13newsnow.com/sports/nba-player-23-killed-in-dallas/220448713

Police said Dejean-Jones had allegedly kicked down the front door of the Camden Belmont apartments on the 2500 block of Bennett Avenue around 3:20 a.m. A resident of the apartment, who was asleep at the time, woke up and grabbed a handgun and shot Dejean-Jones

Edited by Beerball

Kicking a door in at 3:20 AM is not going to lead to anything positive...

Exactly...Mr CGF's thoughts too and this is just another example that nothing good ever happens after 2 AM. ( unless it's a birth of a child )

Nonetheless ... sad...many lives are now forever changed.

I bet the girlfriend feels pretty great right about now. Hope the "argument" was important.

I'm sure she would have preferred the beating she was almost certainly going to received had this thug kicked in the correct door.

Of course it's not her fault. That doesn't mean she doesn't feel like stojan.

Emotionally maybe. See KD's comment above and realize that physically she may very well feel better than she would have otherwise.

Emotionally maybe. See KD's comment above and realize that physically she may very well feel better than she would have otherwise.

Eh, we can all make a ton of assumptions without knowing anything. Bottom line, she had a fight with her boyfriend and now he's dead. She probably doesn't feel great about it.

I'm sure she would have preferred the beating she was almost certainly going to received had this thug kicked in the correct door.

Huh? I regularly kick down multiple doors on my way to a calm and well-reasoned solution to a dispute.

Huh? I regularly kick down multiple doors on my way to a calm and well-reasoned solution to a dispute.

Really? I would think you would be breaking them down by ramming with head Rhino style.