Rex's Weight: He should get help!

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2016/5/27/11800020/rex-ryan-says-hes-added-30-pounds-since-rob-ryans-hire

All you guys who want Johnny Football to seek help and get counseling are quiet. Our own Rex Ryan was in great shape and now he has gained 30 lbs. This is the type of thing that should be nipped in the bud. Is it denial? Does he think he has his weight under control? Is he thinking "well, everyone does it"? The simple truth is we have an addiction problem right in our own locker room and the same guys who want to hang Johnny F for pounding a few brews are turning a blind eye to the caloric intake of our field general. I'm disappointed in the hypocrisy and scared for Rex.

There was an article recently that said the metabolisms of people who lose weight stay low for life, making keeping weight off next to impossible.

The big danger for Rex is gaining weight after his surgery.

Then again how can you diet in a city full of delicious fattening foods?

That article was based upon biggest loser competitors, so the population it applies to is extreme restrictive weight loss in a short time period. I would not extrapolate those findings to a larger population.

On the Johnny F thing, Rex, to my knowledge, has never shown up to practice drunk.

All you guys who take this lightly (no pun intended) should substitute in the words "spaghetti parm" for "cocaine" and recite the Johnny Football narrative. It's sad and I'm a little concerned that we are putting wins and ranked defense ahead of health and fitness. By training camp he's apt to be 340 lbs. No laughing matter then. He should get the surgery now before the season starts. The lap band obviously is defective.

That article was based upon biggest loser competitors, so the population it applies to is extreme restrictive weight loss in a short time period. I would not extrapolate those findings to a larger population.

On the Johnny F thing, Rex, to my knowledge, has never shown up to practice drunk.

The real question is has he showed up with a box of wings?

Fat?

well, he said pot calling kettle.... I would say smoking. No?

All you guys who take this lightly (no pun intended) should substitute in the words "spaghetti parm" for "cocaine" and recite the Johnny Football narrative. It's sad and I'm a little concerned that we are putting wins and ranked defense ahead of health and fitness. By training camp he's apt to be 340 lbs. No laughing matter then. He should get the surgery now before the season starts. The lap band obviously is defective.

He said Spaghetti Parm....cool

There was an article recently that said the metabolisms of people who lose weight stay low for life, making keeping weight off next to impossible.

The big danger for Rex is gaining weight after his surgery.

Then again how can you diet in a city full of delicious fattening foods?

thos is my point. Anyone that actually says that Buffalo isn't or shouldn't be ranked in places with the most delicious foods has to see this and understand it. Even surgery can't hold back the deliciousness of fattening Buffalo food.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2016/5/27/11800020/rex-ryan-says-hes-added-30-pounds-since-rob-ryans-hire

All you guys who want Johnny Football to seek help and get counseling are quiet. Our own Rex Ryan was in great shape and now he has gained 30 lbs. This is the type of thing that should be nipped in the bud. Is it denial? Does he think he has his weight under control? Is he thinking "well, everyone does it"? The simple truth is we have an addiction problem right in our own locker room and the same guys who want to hang Johnny F for pounding a few brews are turning a blind eye to the caloric intake of our field general. I'm disappointed in the hypocrisy and scared for Rex.

nice trolling; slow claps

His favorite restaurant is also one of the best Mexican places I've ever been. I've been told he goes there often. I've seen him there myself. Based on their menu, he ain't getting anything healthy let me tell you that.