Report: Chris Berman retiring (update - nope. Tom Jackson)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is time for him to hang it up. But I really miss the old NFL Prime Time highlight show with him and Tom Jackson on Sunday nights, when he did all the player nicknames. Those were the days.

Edited by YoloinOhio

It is time for him to hang it up. But I really miss the old NFL Prime Time highlight show with him and Tom Jackson on Sunday nights, when he did all the player nicknames. Those were the days.

That does bring back fond memories.

Did we suck less then?

Is it just me, or did he seem at a loss for words more often than he used to be?

I wish we went to, and won, as many Super Bowls as he predicted.

Wasn't it us and/or the 49ers for a decade or two? Ha!

He's annoying and obnoxious. The only redeeming quality is that he's a Bills fan. I'm glad that he's retiring. In the meantime:

Being a drunk potty mouth makes him fit the Bills community even better! I was sold on a national guy backing the Bills. I'm easy. And an occasional drunk potty mouth myself, But that was funny stuff and a side I was unaware of.

Being a drunk potty mouth makes him fit the Bills community even better! I was sold on a national guy backing the Bills. I'm easy. And an occasional drunk potty mouth myself, But that was funny stuff and a side I was unaware of.

Ha ha, there's another one about qualudes but I couldn't find it (I didn't look that hard).

The fact that he loves the Bills is somewhat redeeming. If he were a Pats fan I would like him about as much as I like Curt Schilling or Tom Brady.

Mass exodus of ESPN talent continues.

Berman rules, nice long career.

The second one is hilarious a little da da da 8% codeine won't hurt ya ! Hahahaha. Get it together Boomer.