NOW it all makes sense...

Soooo, if I've done the math right

Dodd does not equal a Tiger

Dodd does equal a Human

Football is not meant for Humans

Therefore football is meant for Tigers?

NOW it all makes sense...

nope. bad math again.

Football is for Romanesque Lions. Neither Tigers nor Bears.

Gladiatorial Lions

like back in the day when they ate hearts and sacrificed stuff. and helmets were made from skull bones

What's "preventative" surgery?

Is it meant to prevent future surgeries?

opposite of postal surgery.

semantics right ?

Where's the media's pound of flesh about the Titans using a high draft pick on an injured guy?

Maybe the Bills are more "relevant" to the media at the moment -- like the media is expecting them to finally pop to the surface and wreak havoc this year (or soon)?

that is splitting hairs a bit

I personally dont have a problem with what either team did with their 1st round pick player.......a decision was made.....we will see how it works out

Say with it me JfH..."I...cannot...criticize...the...team...I...cannot...criticize...the...team."

The Dodd and Lawson situations are not splitting hairs. It's a case of someone having a pre-existing condition (Lawson) versus a player (Dodd) who learned of the injury while in mini-camp (if reports are to be believed). Dodd also stands to be back for training camp, while various reports indicate Lawson will miss perhaps 5 or more. Tennessee has a few guys in his position who'll play while Buffalo will rely on Manny Lawson and some UDFAs/SFA's to fill in while Lawson recovers.

It's amazing the extent you homers go to not criticize this team. No franchise has had a worse month than the Bills, who successfully found every pothole to fall into recently. For some reason it doesn't elicit the slightest hint of reality, although I guess this makes me a negative nabob.

that is splitting hairs a bit

I personally dont have a problem with what either team did with their 1st round pick player.......a decision was made.....we will see how it works out

Holy cow.....that's sarcasm, right?

Say with it me JfH..."I...cannot...criticize...the...team...I...cannot...criticize...the...team."

The Dodd and Lawson situations are not splitting hairs. It's a case of someone having a pre-existing condition (Lawson) versus a player (Dodd) who learned of the injury while in mini-camp (if reports are to be believed). Dodd also stands to be back for training camp, while various reports indicate Lawson will miss perhaps 5 or more. Tennessee has a few guys in his position who'll play while Buffalo will rely on Manny Lawson and some UDFAs/SFA's to fill in while Lawson recovers.

It's amazing the extent you homers go to not criticize this team. No franchise has had a worse month than the Bills, who successfully found every pothole to fall into recently. For some reason it doesn't elicit the slightest hint of reality, although I guess this makes me a negative nabob.

Say it with me Bills vet

"it is ok to not crit the team at every decision"

Holy cow.....that's sarcasm, right?

It is a little bit....the two situations are entirely different

Where's the media's pound of flesh about the Titans using a high draft pick on an injured guy?

First round picks will always be evaluated harshly. Especially when there were rumors about it during the draft process.

As long as he has a productive career, it doesn't bother me. But if he doesn't, the Bills deserve the criticism.