Dolphins' LB Koa Misi in a Bar Fight

it wasn't a leo so it's all good.

giga is a police officer

The article identifiws him as one. And his crony buddies trying to pull the guy off him for fleeing is cowardly. Misi is a coward for not standing up for his actions. That's some kitty behaviour

giga is a police officer

The article identifiws him as one. And his crony buddies trying to pull the guy off him for fleeing is cowardly. Misi is a coward for not standing up for his actions. That's some kitty behaviour

The article isn't working for me now, but I thought Giga was the police officer that took Misi down? I thought Misi went after some guy named Cabrera or something.

Edited by What a Tuel

giga is a police officer

I'm no fighter but I have to agree...having your buddies try to free you from the cop so you can run away is as kitty as it gets. If you did nothing wrong and were defending yourself stay and face up to it.

I'm no fighter but I have to agree...having your buddies try to free you from the cop so you can run away is as kitty as it gets. If you did nothing wrong and were defending yourself stay and face up to it.

Ohhh I see. Haha, "I can't go to jail, I've got practice tomorrow, cover me!"

what do you really know about kittens?

maybe you meant another term to describe Kio's alleged antics ?

That's why players should always have a fall guy with them.

The article isn't working for me now, but I thought Giga was the police officer that took Misi down? I thought Misi went after some guy named Cabrera or something.

he did. Reread it

Misi had a brush up with dude and it settled. Them misi went back for more and punched dude. That's when theleo, giga intervened as misi tried to run and fight off giga

He's a kitty