Sanjay Lal on the WR Corps

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure i am delusional !

But Kleptomaniacal ?

naw.

when i was i kid i tried to lie. i found it too complicated.

like Mark Twain said. If you never lie you never have to remember anything. I thought hey! thats much easier then being deceitful !

Kleptomaniacs don't understand puns because they take things literally.

Thanks Chevy. That was pretty interesting. I still think Sanjay sounds exactly like Christopher Walken :lol:

He sounds more like an engineering professor than a WR coach

You need alot of bodies catching passes for 4 qbs during training camp. Wouldnt surprise me if they picked up a couple more. My hope is that the drafted players will start to pick it up after spending time in the system.

Goodwin has shown flashes but is injured alot, Lewis should be ahead of the curve this year and Listenbee is a project besides the deep ball but the kid can track and catch the ball.

The rest are talented guys who may or may not stick but all of them have shown something at some point or they wouldn't be on an NFL roster. If one or three work out, great.

FWIW I don't think Marcus Easley will be able to play, that injury looked pretty bad. So that opens up a spot but it could go to a DB or LB for special teams.

From personal experience... you are never the same again. Easley might be grounded atleast another year

Sanjay is not a dynamic, compelling speaker. But the interview was interesting when Murph asked Sanjay about the WRs one by one.

Speaking of the wideouts behind Watkins and Woods: "They're good, legitimate NFL receivers."

they are mediocre WRs.

Kleptomaniacs don't understand puns because they take things literally.

ha :lol:

But that's how they getcha!! That's the thing!! Just when they betcha getcha to think the sky ain't falling BOOM! The bottom of the floor of the sky just drops out. Sanjay Lal is brilliant at that. It's always a guy like Sanjay Lal. I bet that's not even his real name. Dude is a witch.

Never trust a guy who picks a fake name like Sanjay.

Huh?

Any questions?

While I dont particularly care for his over the top rah rah positivity, I share some of BillsVet's concerns with our WR corps. I figure we are about average based on our top 6 right now. But I think Woods belongs in the slot, and I would like to see the team bring in a legitimate threat opposite Sammy that teams need to account for. I think that would push our middle of the pack group much closer to the top. Boldin would be perfect in that role, imo. Even though he may not have a ton left in the tank, he is the kind of clutch receier that DCs and DBs will expend effort on, even if only due to reputation at this point in his career. And whenever they are thinking about Boldin they aren't thinking about Sammy, Shady, Clay or Woods.

Sanjay is a Hindi male given name meaning "Victorious" - more than one person at work has that name. Noone is named eball however even with logins.

I am more of a Craig guy.

James Hardy - 2nd round

Charles Rodgers - 2nd overall pick

Peter Warrick - 4th overall pick

Troy Williamson - 7th overall pick

David Terrell- 8th overall pick

Reggie Williams - 9th overall pick

All those guys were terrible NFL wideouts. Plenty more to list.

I think you missed his point ENTIRELY, lol

Especially when you consider Sammy, Woods, Clay and McCoy will all be featured in the offense before them.

What are we really looking for here?

Yep. Worrying about our #5 passing target on a run-first team seems a little silly.

Edited by hondo in seattle

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/wild-wide-receiver-cut-prediction-041225936.htmlThis would be a good fit.

I think you missed his point ENTIRELY, lol

I didn't miss his point, it doesn't matter where your drafted if your cut and without a team your a street FA. The other poster said we have a mix of UDFA's and street FA's, that is accurate. Did Hankerson, Little or Boykin finish the year on an NFL roster? Not to my knowledge. Hankerson was cut by Atlanta and NE last year.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/wild-wide-receiver-cut-prediction-041225936.htmlThis would be a good fit.

I didn't miss his point, it doesn't matter where your drafted if your cut and without a team your a street FA. The other poster said we have a mix of UDFA's and street FA's, that is accurate. Did Hankerson, Little or Boykin finish the year on an NFL roster? Not to my knowledge. Hankerson was cut by Atlanta and NE last year.

it was a response to the fact that all the players listed were in fact drafted. Not at the talent level of the players. Nobody is stupid enough to belive draft position is a direct link to production.

You are one of the most negative people on this board. Little Hankerson Boykin and Salas are all professionals. Are they Julio Jones, Sammy or Beckham, probably not. But there is absolutely no reason they can not be competent NFL receivers for us. It ain't that bad man.

Did I say anything that isn't factual? Because facts don't care about fan-hood.

There should be a safe zone, i.e. non-critical zone, created here on TBD. I beginning to think it's necessary for too many fans.