M&T Club

I'm thinking about taking my parents to a game and sitting in the M&T Club because it is the only club or box suite that you can buy individual tickets for.

Anyone have any experience in this section?

Good view of the game? Worth the money?

The worst game day experience. Enclosed, detached feeling that will leave you wishing you stayed home. It is the most comfortable at the stadium but it's just not a great place. Get some Van Miller, Paul McGuire or Jim Kelly club seats row 6 or above for a better experience. Look to Stubhub or on the Bills web site ticket exchange. M&T sucks.

The worst game day experience. Enclosed, detached feeling that will leave you wishing you stayed home. It is the most comfortable at the stadium but it's just not a great place. Get some Van Miller, Paul McGuire or Jim Kelly club seats row 6 or above for a better experience. Look to Stubhub or on the Bills web site ticket exchange. M&T sucks.

Thanks!

I would agree. I sat in the M&T club and it's just weird being completely shut off from the crowd. It feels like you're in a bubble. It also doesn't help that you're sitting in the end zone, so you have some of the worst seats in the stadium.

That said, the buffet and comp drinks are nice... but it is not a good value. The club seats at the press box level are significantly better.

I'm thinking about taking my parents to a game and sitting in the M&T Club because it is the only club or box suite that you can buy individual tickets for.

Anyone have any experience in this section?

Good view of the game? Worth the money?

The worst game day experience.

The BEST game day experience. Buffet before the game, new buffet at half time. No line for drinks. Plenty of room and no idiots around you. Way better than JK clubs

The BEST game day experience. Buffet before the game, new buffet at half time. No line for drinks. Plenty of room and no idiots around you. Way better than JK clubs

you tailgate with 4 people, 2 bottles of wine and a wedge of Brie I bet

i liked the kelly club. The post halftime drinks definitely help take the sting out of another bills loss. Helped that i was able to expense it though... pricey.

Yeah, I think the question here is about the M&T Club, specifically, because it's different from the other clubs. It's a completely closed-in area -- no outside seating.

I would concur with the suggestions of looking at Club Seats in the other clubs. That being said, i have never been in the M&T club. I have sat in EBall seats , and they are fantastic..especially in bad weather games.

Potties are clean as well!!!!

Edited by plenzmd1