(OT)Why fire this guy up?(OT)

NavyBillsFan

a-rod

Why would you want to fire this guy up? Ok, he did not play his best baseball last year, so what...

Why in the hell would you fire a guy up like him though. Say what you want with the anti Yanks crap, but A-rod is the type of talent that could win you a championship by himself...

I dont know why Boston chip shots him. I could see it now...

Bottom 9th Yankee statium, A-Rod send the Yanks to the World Series with a Home run off Shil.....

ARod is a loser dude!!!!

I am soooooo glad he never came to Boston.

ARod is what's wrong with sports today --- he's a me-first player who only cares about the money. The jerk had a good deal in Seattle and he bolted for a bottom-feeder team in Texas so he could be baseball's highest paid player. It's funny how Texas suddenly became a better team when he left.

ARod is a loser dude!!!!

ARod is what's wrong with sports today --- he's a me-first player who only cares about the money. The jerk had a good deal in Seattle and he bolted for a bottom-feeder team in Texas so he could be baseball's highest paid player.  It's funny how Texas suddenly became a better team when he left.

247019[/snapback]

talent is not everything and A-Rod is proof. His team- every one knows it is Jeter's- has never won it all.Poor guy had Griffey, edgar Martinez boone et al and couldnt win. The Red Sox are in his head and the only one who can control that is A-Troll

ARod is a loser dude!!!!

ARod is what's wrong with sports today --- he's a me-first player who only cares about the money. The jerk had a good deal in Seattle and he bolted for a bottom-feeder team in Texas so he could be baseball's highest paid player.  It's funny how Texas suddenly became a better team when he left.

247019[/snapback]

And Curt $chilling is not a me-first player who cares a lot about money...if you do not think that is true, you are fooling yourself....of course of $chilling played for the Yankees, then he would be labeled like A-Rod, I know the drill already

Too bad the Sux figured out a way to intimidate the Yankees last year and make it stick.

PayDrew goes head hunting and the f'n catcher takes a swing at A-Rod.

They're probably drawing up new strategies right now - in some crackpipe alleyway.

Because he is a PUKE!! Im a red sox fan and have to say the class the longtime Yankees have totally OUtCLASS that puke!!

247013[/snapback]

Man are you drunk or something??? Your whole post makes NO sense! Typical BOSUX fan! :):P:D

talent is not everything and A-Rod is proof. His team- every one knows it is Jeter's- has never won it all.Poor guy had Griffey, edgar Martinez boone et al and couldnt win. The Red Sox are in his head and the only one who can control that is A-Troll

247049[/snapback]

Uh, A-Rod and Boone only played about 100 games together in Seattle - during their first 2 seasons in the majors when neither was an everyday player. But don't let a little thing like facts get in the way of your vitriol.

The Mariners during A-Rod's era were always filled with holes in their lineup, especially at the corners throughout the pitching staff. They rarely went beyond 2 quality starting pitchers. But let's blame that on A-Rod. :D