My minority is better than your minority

This is how we bring it down.

When one minority group becomes collaterally damaged by the crusades of another's, the whole "protected class" agenda crashes and burns.

IF we can set feminists against environmentalists, or, militant gays against the illegal immigration activists, then their awful agendas and Saul Alinsky tactics will be exposed.

Ask yourself: do you start your day thinking of ways to oppress any of these people? Do you make jokes about them? Do you even consider them at any point, during any of your daily decisions, or long term ones? No. Not unless there's some angle that they can play, which has nothing to do with you getting your job done, but is some way for them to get attention. So, unless you have to play defense, all of these groups and their agendas are: irrelevant.

That's what I'd like to see, replace affirmative with: irrelevant action. Remove everything that isn't relevant to the task at hand. We do that by getting rid of database fields. It's simple really. No age, no sex, no name, no credit history, no address, no phone number...nothing that can be used for demographics whatsoever. Candidates are evaluated based solely on relevant data. Ht/Wt can be relevant, if we are interviewing for a dog walker or a fireman...but only if it ties directly to the job.

IT has been doing this for years, because we neither care, but more importantly have the time, to be bothered with anything other than: do you know SQL or not? If so, show/tell me, and then you do or you don't. You're nuts if you think I wouldn't hire a black, scientologist, daily pot-smoking, flamboyant female transvestite...for a technical job that I know they can do, and wouldn't keep them if they did the job, and left the rest outside, just like I require from everybody, especially myself.

Yet, I'm constantly being told that due to my class, skin, and whatever, that I don't think...what I think. :blink: Who the F are these people that presume to know what I think? That I am guilty of thinking what they think I think, and not what I actually think? Seriously...WTF?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

This is how we bring it down.

When one minority group becomes collaterally damaged by the crusades of another's, the whole "protected class" agenda crashes and burns.

IF we can set feminists against environmentalists, or, militant gays against the illegal immigration activists, then their awful agendas and Saul Alinsky tactics will be exposed.

Ask yourself: do you start your day thinking of ways to oppress any of these people? Do you make jokes about them? Do you even consider them at any point, during any of your daily decisions, or long term ones? No. Not unless there's some angle that they can play, which has nothing to do with you getting your job done, but is some way for them to get attention. So, unless you have to play defense, all of these groups and their agendas are: irrelevant.

That's what I'd like to see, replace affirmative with: irrelevant action. Remove everything that isn't relevant to the task at hand. We do that by getting rid of database fields. It's simple really. No age, no sex, no name, no credit history, no address, no phone number...nothing that can be used for demographics whatsoever. Candidates are evaluated based solely on relevant data. Ht/Wt can be relevant, if we are interviewing for a dog walker or a fireman...but only if it ties directly to the job.

IT has been doing this for years, because we neither care, but more importantly have the time, to be bothered with anything other than: do you know SQL or not? If so, show/tell me, and then you do or you don't. You're nuts if you think I wouldn't hire a black, scientologist, daily pot-smoking, flamboyant female transvestite...for a technical job that I know they can do, and wouldn't keep them if they did the job, and left the rest outside, just like I require from everybody, especially myself.

Yet, I'm constantly being told that due to my class, skin, and whatever, that I don't think...what I think. :blink: Who the F are these people that presume to know what I think? That I am guilty of thinking what they think I think, and not what I actually think? Seriously...WTF?

Yes, you think of how to get "militant gays to fight illegal immigrant"!

You are a moron

Asians are my favourite racist© group because they are racist® against other Asians. Koreans don't like Japanese, Japanese don't like Chinese, Chinese don't like Southeast Asians. Indians and Pakistani's don't like each other. And none of the other Asian groups likes Phillipinos. A Phillipino friend of mine told me that his people are the Mexicans of Asia

Dislike? Oh you're being too kind. They HATE each other.

They presume to know what you think because, ironically, they are being prejudiced toward you, and are either so caught up in their prejudice or are just too stupid to see it.

In the current narrative, East Asians are no longer a minority. At best, they're a "model minority" because they do what "white people" say people need to do to be successful. Namely, work your ass off and get a useful degree.

why aren't white people doing this?