(OT) (LAMP) New Wegmans in Fairfax, VA

There is a chain here in the Richmond area called Ukrops.  The "holier than thou" owners have a stronghold on the local market.  They are responsible for Howard Stern being taken off the air several years ago in the area and just tipify the conservatism of the state.  Basically, they think their stojan doesn't stink.  I would LOVE to see Wegmans come closer and blow those guys out of the water.  I just don't see it happening.

247004[/snapback]

Ukrops won't see beer and it is closed every Sunday. It probaly use to be the closest thing we have to Wegmans though. But now we, in Fredericksburg, Va., have a Super WalMart. It sure isn't Wegmans, but it has the most selection. I'll be making the trek up to Fairfax this weekend.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: UkrAps. I can't stand them. I'll take the brand new Kroger by my house. I wish they had Whole Foods here. They used to be called Fresh Fields and it was great store until UkrAps ran them out of town. Please come back! :w00t:

Ukrops won't see beer and it is closed every Sunday. It probaly use to be the closest thing we have to Wegmans though. But now we, in Fredericksburg, Va., have a Super WalMart. It sure isn't Wegmans, but it has the most selection. I'll be making the trek up to Fairfax this weekend.

248903[/snapback]