Ron Brooks and Leodis McKelvin...... Philly's Starting CB's?

H2o

Except the last year. For any of you guys that follow European soccer Jim Haraugh remind me of Jose Mourinho. He is a winner but not a long term option anywhere, because that level of intensity is not possible to maintain over a long period. It grates on people, it is exhausting to be around.

Jim Harbaugh will come back into the NFL at some point, turn another disaster around, have a great 3 or 4 year run and then his personality will exhaust people and he will spend a year falling out with everyone.

That's a fantastic comparison.

They are passable CBs. You can do a lot worse. It's just that both of those guys will drive the Eagles fan base insane with their ill timed penalties and mistakes. McKelvin is the defensive and special teams equivalent of the Fitzpatrick fourth quarter interception.

Fixed.

Except the last year. For any of you guys that follow European soccer Jim Haraugh remind me of Jose Mourinho. He is a winner but not a long term option anywhere, because that level of intensity is not possible to maintain over a long period. It grates on people, it is exhausting to be around.

Jim Harbaugh will come back into the NFL at some point, turn another disaster around, have a great 3 or 4 year run and then his personality will exhaust people and he will spend a year falling out with everyone.

That's why Harbaugh will stay in college; by the time players are tired of his schtick they're gone...

That's why Harbaugh will stay in college; by the time players are tired of his schtick they're gone...

I think at some point there will be an NFL job out there that will tempt him. It might take 3 or 4 years but he will be back.... he wants to win a Superbowl.

I suspect Schwartz brought them in to be the Nickle and Dime backs. Honestly McKelvin excelled when Pettine put him in the Nickle and he kept that up the next two seasons when healthy. Brooks never show much and never got much of a chance to develop, he is a pretty solid depth option esp on the cheap. Nolan and Rowe will enter as the starters, given the resources Philly had to work with McKelvin and Brooks as you nickle and dime backs isn't too bad and it's made even better by the familiarity they have with the defensive coordinator and his system. Bradham should also be a pretty decent acquisition for them.

I suspect Schwartz brought them in to be the Nickle and Dime backs. Honestly McKelvin excelled when Pettine put him in the Nickle and he kept that up the next two seasons when healthy. Brooks never show much and never got much of a chance to develop, he is a pretty solid depth option esp on the cheap. Nolan and Rowe will enter as the starters, given the resources Philly had to work with McKelvin and Brooks as you nickle and dime backs isn't too bad and it's made even better by the familiarity they have with the defensive coordinator and his system. Bradham should also be a pretty decent acquisition for them.

sounds about right honestly. Leo could move to the boundary and now knows a bit of safety. Definitely a team i will take notice of , because of the Bills players .