Talk about cheese heads

Saxum

There is a fan in Big Bender (Wisconsin) who complains about Aaron Rodgers using hard counts to get defenses to give him 5 free yards.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15645241/aaron-rodgers-responds-letter-editor-complaining-hard-counts

I guess that should not reflect too much on intelligence of town except the town has a population of approximately 1300 (not positive if it does not include the cows and goats) so it certainly lowers the average a bit.

"this dude is literally too stupid to insult".

guess its not manly or respectful ( :lol: all is fair in football and war) to get easy yards :doh:. When you can get a guaranteed 5 yds with no risk of injury or turn over you take it, dope.

(if you scroll down to the next article it's about Mario's 9 bath house for sale)

dang must be nothing to do in the mid northwest, hey at least they aren't getting into gangs :D

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Reminds me of that town in Wisconsin where the Netflix show "Making a Murderer" took place

I've never been to Wisconsin, and that town does definitely have a very scary vibe to it... but I also suspect that many many small towns here in upstate NY could be painted in this same light, with these same skeeby families and shady cops... i worry that we're really not TOO far from them.

I've never been to Wisconsin, and that town does definitely have a very scary vibe to it... but I also suspect that many many small towns here in upstate NY could be painted in this same light, with these same skeeby families and shady cops... i worry that we're really not TOO far from them.

oh trust me, there are some small towns in Ohio that make you think you are in a 3rd world country. I am sure every state has these.

There is a town in Mississippi which a friend of mine is from which makes Boss Hogg look like a saint. His father died and went there for his inheritance (evidently his father was quite a speculator owning farm land, liquor stores, etc) and his relatives basic stole everything they could and burned all the papers to hide records of ownership. Some of them are claiming to be his brothers and you know what type of town it is when your cousins are also your brothers. These thefts were witnessed with written testimony but sheriff will not do anything because the boys and the deputies were friends. The local laywer took the money and did nothing. The local government wants everything in civil court for the judge requires plaintiffs to have laywers which more money for community.