The Johnson Thread

Is Clinton the only one of these people with a brain?

I'd be willing to bet Johnson would look smarter about world leaders if he ran a multi-million dollar pay-to-play foreign money laundering scheme called "a charitable foundation" that spends 95% of it's "donations" on "operational expenses."

But alas, Johnson just doesn't have that kind of brain I guess.

Stupid Johnson probably wouldn't even know how to take foreign money to get a uranium deal with Russia. Stupid, stupid Johnson.

Edited by LABillzFan

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What I find amazing, okay not that amazing. Johnson was a Republican Gov. from New Mexico... Split terms I think too.

...Now NM shifted to a Blue State.

Is that like a hetero dude converting a chick to a dyke after a bad break-up?

Wait... Is this mic on? Ooops, damn PC crowd.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

What I find amazing, okay not that amazing. Johnson was a Republican Gov. from New Mexico... Split terms I think too.

...Now NM shifted to a Blue State.

Is that like a hetero dude converting a chick to a dyke after a bad break-up?

Wait... Is this mic on? Ooops, damn PC crowd.

New Mexico has been more blue than red. They voted for Clinton twice, Gore in 2000, and Obama both times. If I'm not mistaken, he was the first governor re-elected in state history. Not to mention their current governor is a Republican. And no, they were consecutive terms.

I'd be willing to bet Johnson would look smarter about world leaders if he ran a multi-million dollar pay-to-play foreign money laundering scheme called "a charitable foundation" that spends 95% of it's "donations" on "operational expenses."

Stupid Johnson probably wouldn't even know how to take foreign money to get a uranium deal with Russia. Stupid, stupid Johnson.

Yeah. Maybe he's the smart one, by virtue of knowing not to stick our nose in the beehive over and over again. Edited by sodbuster

Not going to defend Clinton but the point about Johnson is nevertheless valid.

Read some newspapers dude.

Detroit newspaper endorses Gary Johnson

The Detroit News has been around since 1873. Until now, it has never endorsed a non-Republican for president (it endorsed no one in two of FDR’s races and sat out the Bush-Kerry contest in 2004). This year, though, the Detroit News is has endorsed Gary Johnson for president. Of Donald Trump it says: The 2016 nominee offered by the Republican Party rubs hard against the editorial board’s values as conservatives

No sh*t.

ADDED:

THE CHICAGO TRIBUNE ENDORSES GARY JOHNSON:

“This year neither major party presents a good option.”

No sh*t (again)

Edited by B-Man

Detroit newspaper endorses Gary Johnson

The Detroit News has been around since 1873. Until now, it has never endorsed a non-Republican for president (it endorsed no one in two of FDRs races and sat out the Bush-Kerry contest in 2004). This year, though, the Detroit News is has endorsed Gary Johnson for president. Of Donald Trump it says: The 2016 nominee offered by the Republican Party rubs hard against the editorial boards values as conservatives

No sh*t.

ADDED:

THE CHICAGO TRIBUNE ENDORSES GARY JOHNSON:

This year neither major party presents a good option.

No sh*t (again)

The Chicago Tribune is the eighth most widely circulated paper in the country.

Not going to defend Clinton but the point about Johnson is nevertheless valid.

Read some newspapers dude.

Which newspapers? LA Times? NY Times? Washington Post? Daily News?

Which newspaper would be the best one for me to understand that Johnson has no brain. Please let me know.

Which newspapers? LA Times? NY Times? Washington Post? Daily News?

Which newspaper would be the best one for me to understand that Johnson has no brain. Please let me know.

You misread my comment. "Read some newspapers" was a shot at Johnson, who might know a foreign leader worth admiring if he picked up a newspaper every once in a while. Even reading Newsweek would get him through that question.

You misread my comment. "Read some newspapers" was a shot at Johnson, who might know a foreign leader worth admiring if he picked up a newspaper every once in a while. Even reading Newsweek would get him through that question.

I'd rather be led by a person who doesn't know all these foreign leaders than by a person who is openly on the take with them in a money-laundering scheme.

But that's just me.

True. Since he only entered politics in 1994.