79 members have voted

1. 1. Could you cover a $1,000 Emergency Expense

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but in my story Bobby's dad had a gun to protect himself. He spent lots of time on the range because that's what legal gun owners often do. He also took a home invasion course so he know how to handle himself in these types of situations. Mr Winslow being a criminal never went to the range and because of that was a terrible shot and had no idea how to handle himself in this situation. So he's dead. Yay!!! One less scumbag on the street.

Why in your story did no one have a gun?

"This is my rifle. This is my gun. One is for killing. The others for fun." Winslow was certainly armed, we just don't know how well.

I would not have asked unless I really wanted to know. So go ahead. Let's hear it.

Ok, Well...

Back before Bobby's dad, let's call him Hank, was a drunk, unemployed child beater, he had a job working with the Gatorman Special ops Gun Confiscation Squad. This was the group formed after Donald Trump anti-Immigration militia had caused such a ruckus that the people rose up and called for the Gatorman dictatorship. And there was Gatorman. So The special ops squad was assigned the role of confiscating all the now banned guns. Tanks, armored personal carriers, drones, machine guns, flame throwers and helicopters were all employed to search out and confiscate all weapons. It was a dread task, but a necessary one. Most people surrendered their contraband peacefully but the more recalcitrant were made examples of. Full power was employed on several houses. Several stand offs were settled with air strikes. Boom. And the point was made, you f'n can't stand up to the government! And all was well after that.

Ok, Well...

Back before Bobby's dad, let's call him Hank, was a drunk, unemployed child beater, he had a job working with the Gatorman Special ops Gun Confiscation Squad. This was the group formed after Donald Trump anti-Immigration militia had caused such a ruckus that the people rose up and called for the Gatorman dictatorship. And there was Gatorman. So The special ops squad was assigned the role of confiscating all the now banned guns. Tanks, armored personal carriers, drones, machine guns, flame throwers and helicopters were all employed to search out and confiscate all weapons. It was a dread task, but a necessary one. Most people surrendered their contraband peacefully but the more recalcitrant were made examples of. Full power was employed on several houses. Several stand offs were settled with air strikes. Boom. And the point was made, you f'n can't stand up to the government! And all was well after that.

This might be the most honest post you've ever written. Even in your fantasy you admit your chosen system of government is an absolute dictatorship which uses military force against its own citizens. Maybe it's time to stop pretending you're a liberal and call yourself what you really are: fascist.

This might be the most honest post you've ever written. Even in your fantasy you admit your chosen system of government is an absolute dictatorship which uses military force against its own citizens. Maybe it's time to stop pretending you're a liberal and call yourself what you really are: fascist.

A good number of people who call themselves liberals these days are fascist.

Oh yuck! I could never be a fascist now that you mention it! Think of all the grubby little, disgusting minions lining up to suck up to me! No way!

Ok, Well...

Keep your stories straight. It wasn't long ago that you claimed Bobby's dad was an electrician.

Oh yuck! I could never be a fascist now that you mention it! Think of all the grubby little, disgusting minions lining up to suck up to me! No way!

In a fascist state, you'd be the first chosen for Aktion T4.

A good number of people who call themselves liberals these days are fascist.

Agreed. Gator's fantasy is proof.

Slow down. Even within fascist circles you would still be laughed at and ridiculed. The best chance you have to get anyone to suck up to you is to turn on your vacuum cleaner.

Ok, Well...

So working for you turned Hank into a drunk child beater. Ok I'll buy that.

So working for you turned Hank into a drunk child beater. Ok I'll buy that.

But pretty soon, thanks to automation, Hank will have nothing to do as robots will be beating his children for him...

Maybe when I retire

Why wait until you retire? You don't seem to do much during the day now.

Oh and retirement is going to be a challenge when you miss out on an $18,000 contribution to it.

Oh part 2. It's going to almost impossible if you keep asking knuckleheads on a message board for planning advice.

Edited by Chef Jim

Why wait until you retire? You don't seem to do much during the day now.

Oh and retirement is going to be a challenge when you miss out on an $18,000 contribution to it.

I am actually busy, are you? I do get breaks though.

And what am I missing? You know this how? (Please, no questions answered with a question, so ignorant)