Jalen Ramsey injures knee

This thread is so full of greatness.

I wonder if any of the Jags fan are explaining how this is good news.

I'd imagine they are saying he will be back by camp hopefully, and that it isn't the optimal scenario, but we will get by it.

It'd be awesome if they were talking about spleens though.

Edited by What a Tuel

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Jags board:

ScottLew: This injury is going to set us back 40 years,

Baldor: 40 years? More like 80. Keep drinking the koolaid, see if it helps with your self of steam issues.

JagsVet: We’ll be lucky to field a team this year, the Kahn’s must be SOOOOO mad right now. Caldwell lied to him about the extent of the existing issue for evil purposes!

Well played, sir! :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

NO....your hearing what you want to hear. As usual.

NOBODY is saying that it is good that Shaq needs surgery as soon as he was drafted

Someone said we haven't seen the best of him yet because he has been perpetually hurt. Given this logic I think we made a mistake not signing inevitable 2016 MVP Percy Harvin.

Someone said we haven't seen the best of him yet because he has been perpetually hurt. Given this logic I think we made a mistake not signing inevitable 2016 MVP Percy Harvin.

And thus they're glad he's hurt? That was your take away? Can we have the link to get some actual context here?

No I believe what was said was that after he has the surgery, he will have the full range of motion which will be a good thing. Which is factually true. Do you disagree?

No I believe what was said was that after he has the surgery, he will have the full range of motion which will be a good thing. Which is factually true. Do you disagree?

Nice spin but false. What was implied was that we have never seen the best of him while at Clemson and that this surgery will make him the next $6 million Man. Better than ever.

Nice spin but false. What was implied was that we have never seen the best of him while at Clemson and that this surgery will make him the next $6 million Man. Better than ever.

It will make him better than playing with it. He played with it in college, didn't he? Or am I misunderstanding when he injured it?

I'm sure he is officially on the "hot seat"!!!

I've been to Jax for early season games.....ALL the seats are hot! Brutally, miserably hot.....

Hope he's OK soon. They really could be fun to watch.

Did someone actually say that "that the surgery will make him the next $6 million dollar man?" were they serious? joking? That sounds like someone joking

Your reachin man

John, you're just reading though the wrong eyeballs - clearly yours are not lazy enough to catch the subtext that we're all happy Shaq is injured :D