Jalen Ramsey injures knee

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Jags board:

ScottLew: This injury is going to set us back 40 years,

Baldor: 40 years? More like 80. Keep drinking the koolaid, see if it helps with your self of steam issues.

JagsVet: We’ll be lucky to field a team this year, the Kahn’s must be SOOOOO mad right now. Caldwell lied to him about the extent of the existing issue for evil purposes!

From the Jags board:

Baldor: 40 years? More like 80. Keep drinking the koolaid, see if it helps with your self of steam issues.

JagsVet: We’ll be lucky to field a team this year, the Kahn’s must be SOOOOO mad right now. Caldwell lied to him about the extent of the existing issue for evil purposes!

Good stuff. :lol:

From the Jags board:

JagsVet: Well be lucky to field a team this year, the Kahns must be SOOOOO mad right now. Caldwell lied to him about the extent of the existing issue for evil purposes!

That's more fans than I knew they had!

And it's football. Injuries happen. Hopefully he is ok but that's why players need to be greedy.

From the Jags board:

tDuCr4r.jpg

Yep, any procedure to fix this involves risk. There could be nerve damage... Lets consult birdbrain

Let's dust off the 1980 medical journals to properly assess any associated risk. :rolleyes:

Hope he's insured by Lloyd's.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

From the Jags board:

You score big points for creativity!

Yep, any procedure to fix this involves risk. There could be nerve damage... Lets consult birdbrain

My grandfather had the same surgery as a 25 year old and, like, he DIED at age 92. The doctor claimed it was old age, but we all knew it was the knee surgery...

tDuCr4r.jpg

Hello Vargas!

hqdefault.jpg

A joke I often spout, that I'm not sure anyone gets...

My grandfather had the same surgery as a 25 year old and, like, he DIED at age 92. The doctor claimed it was old age, but we all knew it was the knee surgery...

Hello Vargas!

A joke I often spout, that I'm not sure anyone gets...

:lol: That sucks. One of my favorite eps.