Wegmans Richmond (VA) store opens on Sunday

Just got home. What a freakin zoo! Parking lot may be inadequate. Between the Wegmans crowd, and Sams Club, (across the road) on the N side of Rt 60, it's mostly impassable. I'll give it 10 days or 2 weeks and go again.

I wish they had a standard store layout. I'm used to Fredericksburg, and this is mostly different.

We live a few minutes from there. My wife & I avoided it the first few days because of the crowds. I went in yesterday to recon the place, as well as update our Wegman's

cards from years ago. It wasn't too bad by then. We're glad there here though.

i agree, they were very good wings. I also like how they serve the wings on a bed of tortilla chips, it soaks up some hot sauce and makes it a nice post wing treat :-)

they opened one of those in the West End...by far the best wings i have had in Richmond.

I moved away from richmond 6 years ago, in the Philly area now. Used to watch the gameshow there, or the opposite direction on midlo tpk, can't remember the name but it was mainly a pool place, I much preferred sports page

Is that where you watch Bills games? We have a better place.

I moved away from richmond 6 years ago, in the Philly area now. Used to watch the gameshow there, or the opposite direction on midlo tpk, can't remember the name but it was mainly a pool place, I much preferred sports page

I was checking out Sports Page on Midlo a year and a half ago. The only game they allow the sound on is what they consider the "main game, and that's usually

the Redskins." Plus she added "We have a lot of Steeler fans here." Buzz kill! There's no way I'm going to a place where I can't get sound for a Bills

game, PLUS it's full of Steelers fans? They might as well be pumping in poisonous gas through the A/C system!

The pool place you're referencing, was that Mulligan's?

drove by the 2nd Wegmans site just this afternoon., looking good..early August opening.Be nice when i have on10 minutes away as opposed to 25 and most important don't have to mingle with the riffraff from the wrong side of the river :lol:

drove by the 2nd Wegmans site just this afternoon., looking good..early August opening.Be nice when i have on10 minutes away as opposed to 25 and most important don't have to mingle with the riffraff from the wrong side of the river :lol:

Then stay over on the north side, Mr Snooty!

• 2 months later...