our new 3rd WR? Eddie Berlin?

JP-era

He certainly has been productive for the Titans.

Thoughts?

246711[/snapback]

I think your goal over the next month is to start a thread for every UFA with....

"I think the Bills should go after <fill in the blank> "

Eddie Berlin has 24 career catches with a career high of 20 last year. I'm not saying he wouldn't be a decent #3, but to say he has had a productive career is a bit of a reach.

Now, who is your next UFA you want to start a thread about? :doh:

Berlin career stats

I think your goal over the next month is to start a thread for every UFA with....

"I think the Bills should go after <fill in the blank> "

Eddie Berlin has 24 career catches with a career high of 20 last year.  I'm not saying he wouldn't be a decent #3, but to say he has had a productive career is a bit of a reach.

Now, who is your next UFA you want to start a thread about?  :doh:

Berlin career stats

246754[/snapback]

nice try, ive been pretty specific about who i want.

Our #3 WR this year is Josh Reed. :doh:

I say he gets one more chance to see what he can do with JP,

maybe he finally steps up in a contract year.

246770[/snapback]

I'm beginning to think the same thing. If we had more cap money to play around with, then sure I could see us bringing someone in. But considering our entire FA pool will probably be dried up after signing a guard, backup QB and either a kicker or a backup RB...I just dont see the Bills snagging a FA WR when Reed is still hanging around. He gets one last shot to be the slot guy, and the 4th WR spot can go to Aiken, Fast Freddie, or a drafted WR.

I posted this yesterday:

I have a feeling the Bills are going to give Josh Reed one more chance to prove himself. I think they will probably give themselves other options--I don't know what this means for the draft--but I also think they haven't given up on him yet. He showed well enough in his rookie season that he might still develop. This last season was a waste for him, in part because he lost so much time to injury.

Remember that Moulds was considered a bust by many Bills fans until his third season with the team.

I will be surprised if they draft a wide receiver in the second or third rounds (assuming they don't retrived a first rounder).

I posted this  yesterday:

I have a feeling the Bills are going to give Josh Reed one more chance to prove himself. I think they will probably give themselves other options--I don't know what this means for the draft--but I also think they haven't given up on him yet. He showed well enough in his rookie season that he might still develop. This last season was a waste for him, in part because he lost so much time to injury.

Remember that Moulds was considered a bust by many Bills fans until his third season with the team.

I will be surprised if they draft a wide receiver in the second or third rounds (assuming they don't retrived a first rounder).

246788[/snapback]

I do see the Bills taking a WR in the Draft though...but I agree, it wont be until Day Two. Might even be in the 7th round...just another body to add to the 4th WR competition.

Since when did 370 yards and two touchdowns over 4 fuggin seasons mean "productive"?!  Are you high? WTF are you talking about? Josh Reed has done 4 times as much as he has in 3 years. Doesn't that compute?

246864[/snapback]

TSW gospel....never let facts get in the way of opinions!