TBDers who cannot possibly be married

Beerball

BuffaloBarbarian - any guy who can comment on the 3 technique vs 5 technique at 5am has no wife or kids. (Side note: Gugny uses the 3 finger technique due to his....ummmm....limitations)

CountryCletus - He's in the woods too much. He's a carrier of tick borne illnesses and eats possum. No way he's married.

FireChan - His ex-girlfriend once asked him if he would ever consider settling down and starting a family...his response included phrases like "who the hell do you think I am" and "I'll marry you but I'm always right" or "if we get married, you will agree with whatever I say". She was last seen in the Bahamas sipping rum punches with the locals.

BuffaloBarbarian - any guy who can comment on the 3 technique vs 5 technique at 5am has no wife or kids. (Side note: Gugny uses the 3 finger technique due to his....ummmm....limitations)

CountryCletus - He's in the woods too much. He's a carrier of tick borne illnesses and eats possum. No way he's married.

WHAT! I'm happily married thank you and have made plenty of comments about how much my wife hates football, Also have 3 kids two of which are autistic. I work nights and don't get home till midnight or 2:00 and then workout on two of those nights, but thanks for the compliments :D

I was thinking Bandit27 due to all his film study as well, But we are all probably hitched in one way or another, we're all just crazy Bills fans.

DC Tom..unless of course she is an idiot..which she would have to be to married to him..hmmm

:worthy::lol:

WHAT! I'm happily married thank you and have made plenty of comments about how much my wife hates football, Also have 3 kids two of which are autistic. I work nights and don't get home till midnight or 2:00 and then workout on two of those nights, but thanks for the compliments :D

I was thinking Bandit27 due to all his film study as well, But we are all probably hitched in one way or another, we're all just crazy Bills fans.

:worthy::lol:

LOL. Bandit has twins...and a wife.

Beerball, it's a paid arrangement. He gives her all of his pay check. He can't do anything with out her say so. She keeps him locked in the basement when he is not working. That's why he is always on TBD doing his mod job. Scott sends him $20 dollars a month that he has not told his wife about. Scott sends it to his neighbor. Then the neighbor slips it through a the cellar window.

FireChan - His ex-girlfriend once asked him if he would ever consider settling down and starting a family...his response included phrases like "who the hell do you think I am" and "I'll marry you but I'm always right" or "if we get married, you will agree with whatever I say". She was last seen in the Bahamas sipping rum punches with the locals.

By writing this, I am now 99% certain you actually are my wife.