NFL.com Projects the Top 100 Rookies in 2016

@NFL_CFB

Projecting top 100 rookies of 2016 1. @JaredGoff16 2. @MylesJack 3. @EzekielElliott FULL: http://on.nfl.com/1s6TQAj

CiWkIpwW0AEqUpJ.jpg
12. DE Shaq Lawson, Buffalo Bills: GM Doug Whaley described Lawson and two subsequent defensive draft picks, Reggie Ragland and Adolphus Washington, as starters "right off the bus."
18. LB Reggie Ragland, Buffalo Bills: Ragland will step into the middle of the Bills' defense and get plenty of snaps as a rookie, perhaps even some on third down.
38. DL Adolphus Washington, Buffalo Bills: Quite a few interior defensive linemen were picked ahead of him, but Washington's potential as a pass rusher makes him more of a possible steal. He's expected to start immediately.

Field Yates: 10 position battles that could be won by rookies

Can Cincinnati's William Jackson III and Minnesota's Mackensie Alexander beat out veterans for starting jobs? Field Yates breaks down the position battles rookies could win.

Buffalo Bills: Defensive Tackle

Rookie contender: Adolphus Washington

General manager Doug Whaley spilled the beans on the third-rounder out of Ohio State, as he said in a recent interview with NFL Network that the team believes it drafted three immediate starters, highlighting top picks Shaq Lawson and Reggie Ragland along with Washington. Thinking through the prism of a 3-4 defense, that likely means Washington will own one of the end spots opposite of Kyle Williams along the defensive line (Lawson will serve in an outside linebacker role). He's got the frame and movement skills to make an early impact.

@NFL_CFB

Projecting top 100 rookies of 2016 1. @JaredGoff16 2. @MylesJack 3. @EzekielElliott FULL: http://on.nfl.com/1s6TQAj

CiWkIpwW0AEqUpJ.jpg
12. DE Shaq Lawson, Buffalo Bills: GM Doug Whaley described Lawson and two subsequent defensive draft picks, Reggie Ragland and Adolphus Washington, as starters "right off the bus."
18. LB Reggie Ragland, Buffalo Bills: Ragland will step into the middle of the Bills' defense and get plenty of snaps as a rookie, perhaps even some on third down.
38. DL Adolphus Washington, Buffalo Bills: Quite a few interior defensive linemen were picked ahead of him, but Washington's potential as a pass rusher makes him more of a possible steal. He's expected to start immediately.

Wentz number one.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Not sure how they can rate Wentz at ten and Lynch either.

Are either of these guys going to even see the field this year?

Nice to see Buffalo has had 3 rookies ranked so highly though : )

Edited by 3rdand12

Not sure how they can rate Wentz at ten and Lynch either.

Are either of these guys going to even see the field this year?

Nice to see Buffalo has had 3 rookies ranked so highly though : )

I agree with ya 3rd. From what I've seen and heard Wentz and Lynch are expected to sit at least this year. It will be interesting to see what happens if either are pushed into duty this year. I think it would end badly for both if this happens. Sit them a year or even two and reap the benefits later on.

I agree with ya 3rd. From what I've seen and heard Wentz and Lynch are expected to sit at least this year. It will be interesting to see what happens if either are pushed into duty this year. I think it would end badly for both if this happens. Sit them a year or even two and reap the benefits later on.

Right !

With Bradford back in the "fold", haha, and 11 mil. they have to play him. and if it is early when he gets hurt, ya gotta follow with Daniels.

Lynch i think just plain needs more time. They think they can play Injured Peyton ball with Sanchez at the helm and let the Defense carry them, or they would have moved for Fitz or even that guy from San Fran.

But maybe one of those guys gets in there. I just don't see it.

Maybe there are some more moves to be made that would affect Wentz, trading out Daniels and Wentz gets the clipboard?