5-13: Tyrod Taylor on Buffalo Radio

@BuffaloBillsPR

.@buffalobills QB @TyrodTaylor heading in-studio this morning. Catch him on @WGR550 (8 AM) and @KISS985BUFFALO (8:20 AM)

@TyrodTaylor starting the radio tour on @WGR550 right now

CiVdageVEAAk--I.jpg

5-13: TYROD TAYLOR IN STUDIO ON WGR (16:42)

Buffalo Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor joins WGR NEXT in studio

Tyrod Taylor in studio

CiVdmmtWwAAu5w7.jpg

5-13: Bills QB Tyrod Taylor on WBEN Radio (8:56)

Tyrod Taylor joins Susan and Brian to talk Rex and Trump, Style, and his on-field strategies.

@NewsRadio930

A custom leather hat for @TyrodTaylor. A T2 exclusive. @buffalobills

CiVuIXJWsAAXuLd.jpg

@ChrisTrapasso

With #Bills QB Tyrod Taylor making the media rounds today, I'm resurfacing this.

CiVvqWpXIAAv7HA.jpg

Any highlights for those who can't listen?

he sits courtside at Raptors games and takes Steph over LeBron. Working on getting the ball out faster in the offseason. Got his mom an iPhone for Mother's Day. Would choose Sammy out of the WRs for a roommate. Excited to play at Baltimore. Gets up at 5:45am every day to "take care of business" Edited by YoloinOhio

he sits courtside at Raptors games and takes Steph over LeBron. Working on getting the ball out faster in the offseason. Got his mom an iPhone for Mother's Day. Would choose Sammy out of the WRs for a roommate. Excited to play at Baltimore. Gets up at 5:45am every day to "take care of business"

Glad to see Tyrod and I have something in common; I, too, often take care of business the first thing in the morning.

Glad to see Tyrod and I have something in common; I, too, often take care of business the first thing in the morning.

At least we now know you're not full of it. :lol:

5-13: Buffalo Bills QB Tyrod Taylor on KISS 98.5

@JoeBuscaglia

Tyrod Taylor explained why being injured in London was the best thing that happened for him and Sammy Watkins: https://t.co/oDryI9LfTX

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Thought the QB market was crazy this year? Next March could be even more wacky

Buffalo Bills

I really liked a lot of what Tyrod Taylor did last season, but the Bills could not have made it any more clear he has won nothing beyond the right to begin this season as the starter.

Cardale Jones will need more than a year to develop. Then again, if the Bills don't resemble a playoff team this year, I expect sweeping changes in the coaching staff and front office -- which could mean drafting another potential starter.

This is a make-or-break year for Taylor and his bosses. Does he have the build to stay healthy? And, after Buffalo passed on throwing any coin his way this offseason, would they be willing to pay top dollar to keep him should he perform well again?

I don't see any hometown discounts here.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I love Tyrod's attitude and he is the best QB we have had in awhile. That said, if he and the coaches can't get a legit 2 minute offense together, this team is going to have a real hard time doing anything significant. If he has a similar season to last but still struggles in crunch time, there is no way I am giving him a big money long term deal.

Here are 14 teams that could easily have new QBs beginning in 2017

Buffalo Bills

I really liked a lot of what Tyrod Taylor did last season, but the Bills could not have made it any more clear he has won nothing beyond the right to begin this season as the starter.

Cardale Jones will need more than a year to develop. Then again, if the Bills don't resemble a playoff team this year, I expect sweeping changes in the coaching staff and front office -- which could mean drafting another potential starter.

This is a make-or-break year for Taylor and his bosses. Does he have the build to stay healthy? And, after Buffalo passed on throwing any coin his way this offseason, would they be willing to pay top dollar to keep him should he perform well again?

I don't see any hometown discounts here.

Listening to this interview it made me think....... Would the Bills go after Andy Dalton? No, he's not the superstar elite type of QB. He would however fit well in the scheme though. Roman had a similar QB in San Fran who's career he helped rejuvenate in Alex Smith, only Dalton takes more shots down the field. I hope Taylor succeeds and proves to be the guy along with getting re-signed, but this might not be a bad option if things don't work out.

Listening to this interview it made me think....... Would the Bills go after Andy Dalton? No, he's not the superstar elite type of QB. He would however fit well in the scheme though. Roman had a similar QB in San Fran who's career he helped rejuvenate in Alex Smith, only Dalton takes more shots down the field. I hope Taylor succeeds and proves to be the guy along with getting re-signed, but this might not be a bad option if things don't work out.

I hope it never gets to the point where we have to think about replacing Tyrod. If he progresses enough this season, the Bills will be happy to pay him and everyone wins.

Trust Between Sammy & Tyrod Set in London

The second half of the 2015 season was when the connection between Tyrod Taylor and Sammy Watkins was not only established, but completely exploded. Taylor hit Watkins for seven touchdowns over the last nine games of the season, after just two in the first seven outings. Watkins also rolled up 900 of his 1,047 receiving yards in those final nine games, a total that was third-best in the league over that span with only Antonio Brown and Julio Jones ahead of him. So why did it take half the season for Taylor and Watkins to get in sync?

Taylor, who made an in studio appearance on Bills flagship station WGR Sportsradio 550 Friday, explained why it was difficult to get acclimated to one another on the field early in the season.

I hope it never gets to the point where we have to think about replacing Tyrod. If he progresses enough this season, the Bills will be happy to pay him and everyone wins.

I don't think much beyond this. He is a good kid from all can gather.

Hope he puts it together this year and gets paid by the Bills !