Need a good running app with heart rate monitor features...

SDS

There are so many out there, but I'm having trouble looking for what I need.

Other than the usual time and distance I want one that interfaces with a Polar H7 chest strap and has the ability to:

manually set min/max heart rate zone

puts out audio alerts when you fall below or rise above those limits.

Any suggestions?

Record by Under Armour - Exercise Smarter, Feel Better, Live Longer, connects with UA HealthBox by Under Armour

https://appsto.re/us/J1Xx1.i

I use "My Fitness Pal" by UnderArmor to track my diet, exercise, weight loss etc. I like it a lot. I just checked and they hVe the above app which I think you are looking for...it syncs to your Heart Strap. Check it out.

I swear by MFP. Lost 53 pounds this past year doing it.

The other good linked app is map my run. Also by under armor; Links to my fitness pal. You can also get just about every kind of heart monitor, which will link to it.

I think I started using MFP when you said you used it. It's a nice way to keep eating healthy (because I don't want to see my 2000 calories/day go red in the negative territory). Down from 204 to 193 since April 5.

Congrats on your 53 pounds. Fantastic.

very nice! I am glad I could motivate you!! :D

I know it really helped me ration basically. I didn't want to go into dinner with like 500 calories left. But even if I did, I would hit the bike or something to pick up a few hundred extra.

Right now I am on a maintenance calorie amount, and doing pretty well. I am just hoping it sticks, since I had to buy all new clothes (twice) on my way down!

I bet it felt good to go buy new clothes on your way down...it was worth it.