PFF on Ronald Darby (Top 101 Players)

Its always interesting with cbs who makes lists. I remember the Byron maxwell rankings and how that worked out, for example. Darby is good but it was just one year. As a rookie. He has a lot to prove this year and once you start to get so good its always curious how much better you can get. I'm anxious to see what he brings in 2016

82 - not bad for a rookie CB. One of the toughest positions to transition from college to the NFL. Remember how dooooomed we thought we were with him in the preseason :)

Yes, indeed.

I liked Darby, I just didn't think he was going to be our first pick of that draft.

Darby was the steal of the draft...He may have even made Gilmore expendable given the price tag it will take to retain him. BTW - do not read this as anything other than a huge compliment to Gilmore - yes, I do hope the Bills can retain him.

82 - not bad for a rookie CB. One of the toughest positions to transition from college to the NFL. Remember how dooooomed we thought we were with him in the preseason :)

Hopefully, everyone will keep this in mind this preseason.

Rex likes to throw his young guys to the wolves.

You learn by failing.

@collinsworthpff

Congrats to @realronalddarby DB, @buffalobills for being the youngest player to make the PFF 101 best of the NFL.

@christrapasso

#Bills CB Ronald Darby is younger than '16 R1 & R2 CBs William Jackson III, Xavien Howard, Mackensie Alexander, Cyrus Jones, James Bradberry

he is one of the best surprises draft wise in many years. i expect even bigger things from him this. year. if any team stills wants too throw his way. His pre-season performances looked a tad scary. Big score for Whaley and the scouts.

11 players who will make their first Pro Bowl in 2016

By Cameron DaSilva

Each year, there are players that are snubbed from the Pro Bowl. The reason for that is because there are just so many talented guys in the NFL and only a select few are chosen to play in the NFL's All-Star game. With that said, a boatload of really good players have missed out on the Pro Bowl in the past after being on the cusp of making it.

Entering 2016, there's a long list of guys on both the offensive and defensive side that are poised to make their first Pro Bowl. Here are 11 players who will do just that with breakout campaigns this year.

Ronald Darby, CB, Buffalo Bills

It was a huge letdown that Darby didn't make the Pro Bowl last season. Not only was he a Defensive Rookie of the Year candidate, but he was a top cornerback in the league. His 23 total passes defensed were fifth in the NFL, more than the likes of Richard Sherman, Patrick Peterson and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. He certainly deserved to be in Hawaii last season, but his limited number of interceptions (two) probably kept him out. With a year of experience under his belt, Darby is set to emerge as a perennial Pro Bowler.