Cowboys building $1.5 Billion Practice center

They are moving from Valley Ranch to Frisco and paying most of the bills (city and school district chipping in $60M and $30M) with a private club to watch Cowboys and Cowgirl practices (Remember when $nyder charged for practices so NFL team sent scouts there legally). It will also have a hotel and a sports medicine center, which will be available for public use and will hopefully be able to develop an artificial, superior collarbone for Tony Romo.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/05/04/10-things-cowboys-fans-need-know-teams-new-frisco-practice-facility

Edited by Koolaid

Frisco, TX

I was thinking, SF - wtf?

I remember at one point Cowboys were practicing in California and when I saw Frisco I was thinking San Francisco not Frisco TX. Thanks for correction. When I saw cheerleaders there as well I should have figured that out.

I remember at one point Cowboys were practicing in California and when I saw Frisco I was thinking San Francisco not Frisco TX. Thanks for correction. When I saw cheerleaders there as well I should have figured that out.

yep, their TC is in Cali - SD area I think

Just couldn't picture them building something like that so far away from Dallas

Edited by YoloinOhio

Oxnard CA is halfway between LA and Santa Barba, meaning north of LA, not San Diego. No big deal. The only reason I know is I worked in management for a medical device company 10 years ago based out of Thousand Oaks which is right near Oxnard.

It's pretty if you don't mind all of the left wingers. As far as his facility, if he can make money, great. I'm a capitalist, and if you can produce a product people want, do it.

There is certainly a ton of money in TX. Personally I can't stand the arrogant, self inflated prick, but in ever fault an entrepreneur from making a good living.

LOL! The football community in S.F. Would meltdown if the Cowgirls, even stopped in for a weekend vacation.

one of the greatest NFL rivalries of all time, I saw the documentary NFL films did on it the other night on NFL network, it was awesome.

Practice and yet it is sold out... $4000+$350/Month...

What is the price of your Bills season tickets?

Jerah's never ending quest for revenue. Sadly it will only add to the pressure put on small market teams to compete. The Bills have a very fan friendly training camp. Now it will be seen as a kiddie playpen because they are not creating a country club where people with too much money pay insane amounts to simply watch practices.

Jerah's never ending quest for revenue. Sadly it will only add to the pressure put on small market teams to compete. The Bills have a very fan friendly training camp. Now it will be seen as a kiddie playpen because they are not creating a country club where people with too much money pay insane amounts to simply watch practices.

Luckily there aren't that many of those around these parts, so....not to worry.