Make TBD Great Again

I am not establishment. I am clearly anti-establishment.

That's ironic.

You're left with a choice of declining the nomination, or becoming the Establishment.

And if you do a crappy job, then FireChan dies of food poisoning.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't our biggest grammarian be Sec Ed? Who would that be?

speaking of Ed, he deserves consideration here too. What position best suits him? Secretary of Microwave transmissions?

I want Greggy included too in case we're visited by aliens. He speaks their language after all.

speaking of Ed, he deserves consideration here too. What position best suits him? Secretary of Microwave transmissions?

I want Greggy included too in case we're visited by aliens. He speaks their language after all.

Ed can be my ambassador to the UN. Greggy, I'm making my national security advisor.

Press director GBID.

Director of procurement Boyst.

Ed can be my ambassador to the UN. Greggy, I'm making my national security advisor.

Gugny seems the obvious choice to be your hapless foil. Maybe he's president of Puerto Rico or some such meaningless nation/territory.

Press director GBID.

Gugny seems the obvious choice to be your hapless foil. Maybe he's president of Puerto Rico or some such meaningless nation/territory.

Gugny can be ambassador to the Solomon Islands, where he'll be in a volcanic malarial swamp far, far away and I won't have to think of him.

And I'm putting Mark Vader at Secretary of Defense, as he's uniquely qualified to execute DoD's single most important mission: collaborating on Michael Bay movies.

And this thread proves what a corrupting influence power and politics can be.

All this talk of who gets to control what department and everybody overlooks one very important factor. Why on God's green Earth would anybody want to work for Tom.

I'll stick to the TSW Senate where I can filibuster him on a whim

And this thread proves what a corrupting influence power and politics can be.

All this talk of who gets to control what department and everybody overlooks one very important factor. Why on God's green Earth would anybody want to work for Tom.

I'll stick to the TSW Senate where I can filibuster him on a whim

We won't work for Tom long...he'll be impeached within the first six months. Then, gatorman will be poisoned by Beerball. There is no Speaker of the House (unless I missed it) which leaves the door open for me to make my move.

Hammersticks is a shoo in. He's been teaching those hippies edjumacatipn for years.

I humbly accept this nomination for Secretary of Education. My vassed experience in the feeld of schooling will effect at least a billion children to learn, irregardless of their self of steam.

We won't work for Tom long...he'll be impeached within the first six months. Then, gatorman will be poisoned by Beerball. There is no Speaker of the House (unless I missed it) which leaves the door open for me to make my move.

In order to impeach Tom, you'll need to grease the wheels of the Senate. <ahem>

Gugny can be ambassador to the Solomon Islands, where he'll be in a volcanic malarial swamp far, far away and I won't have to think of him.

And I'm putting Mark Vader at Secretary of Defense, as he's uniquely qualified to execute DoD's single most important mission: collaborating on Michael Bay movies.

:beer:

BuffaloJoe or whatever his name is for IRS head. if you read that dudes facebook it is nothing about tax is theft, steel beams can't be melted and every tiny detail of conspirary theory.

he hates taxes.

Press director GBID.

whats procurement?

i would really, very much enjoy you meeting roger. you think you realize how nice and genuine he is - how sweet of a man he is but you will never believe what a great guy he is.

can't say enough about him and many others here. even beerball, though he's likely mad/disappointed at/in me for being an !@#$.

I humbly accept this nomination for Secretary of Education. My vassed experience in the feeld of schooling will effect at least a billion children to learn, irregardless of their self of steam.

can you make nc schools great again? please?

Edited by Boyst62