Reggie Ragland in the Film Room

Not bad. I think he felt the pressure of Myles and Jaylon being the top LB's by draft gurus and him third. Call me a homer, I still think he will be the better of the three professional overall.

Edited by KollegeStudnet

I say that all the time "if they only knew, they think they do, but they don't". There are so many times we, as fans, assume that it has to be the obvious players fault. But unless we know the play call and/or scheme, you simply don't know who is to blame...

I say that all the time "if they only knew, they think they do, but they don't". There are so many times we, as fans, assume that it has to be the obvious players fault. But unless we know the play call and/or scheme, you simply don't know who is to blame...

With a few exceptions, I tend to blame offensive or defensive linemen only when they lose 1-on-1 battles. And LBs only when they miss tackles. Otherwise, it's hard to tell what went wrong without knowing the scheme/call.

People get so worked up over one bad play and blow it way up.....

Football whether it be just one game or a season is a marathon not a sprint...you have to look at all the plays as a whole and understand that there are gonna be good plays and bad plays

If the good plays far outweigh the bad ones....you have a good football player

With a few exceptions, I tend to blame offensive or defensive linemen only when they lose 1-on-1 battles. And LBs only when they miss tackles. Otherwise, it's hard to tell what went wrong without knowing the scheme/call.

I think when you watch one team enough, you notice trends. At least I know I do.

I try not to be overly critical, in the trenches particularly, unless I've seen half a dozen games and seen the same concepts over and over.

Pretty neat video. I thought it was a little weird how defensive he got at the end there. He'll need to learn how to take criticism if he wants to succeed in Buffalo.

I didn't see it as him being defensive at the end; he was asked a question as to how he heard he supposedly blew his assigned gap and he just gave an honest answer. I don't think he'll have a problem with accountability/criticism in Buffalo. You don't succeed playing for Saban by not being accountable. He's a big boy.