2016 Draft Pick Signings

Hate to have the name Smallwood

LOL its is a good joke to break the ice wit a girl at the bar tho. If she laughs you got her, if she doesnt then she thinks its pathetic so you grab your smallwood move on and try again. I never been turned down by a girl I didnt try talking to, its a numbers game you gotta get in there and nut up or shut up, chicks like balls, or you get stuck leaving the bar with the gross chick no one wanted. I never regret getting turned down, I do regret not taking a shot tho, you never know.

Edited by Marty McFly

I'm fine if we don't see any Bills' draft picks' names pop up in this thread for a while--let's get Gilmore done and worry about them later.

Thank you Rookie Wage Scale!

Wouldn't be surprised to see some Bills' draftees sign before rookie minicamp starts tomorrow.

@AroundTheNFL

Two first-round picks have already agreed to rookie deals. Keep up with all the moves here

Ryan Kelly signing with the Colts should make it easier for the Bills to get Shaq signed.

Yeah. The ceiling is set for Shaq.

Should be easy peasy to get that one in the bag.

(Lightning Crashes and Thunder rolls)

I'm sure Jim "the Dorf" Overdorf will soon have all of our draft picks inked. And hats off to his wife, Marge, after all those weeks spent at Trembling Hills...