Whoa...this guy should be a poster here.

Hmmmm. Starting to get it now?

The only thing I'm getting now is that (a) you're kind of unhinged about this and (b) trying to discuss this with you has a genuine gatorman feel to it, so in lieu of spending more time discussing, you go support Trump and I'll hang back and make the popcorn.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only jack ass here is you, because you know damn well you are basing your "poision" position on the "unfavorables" numbers, etc. You aren't fooling anyone, so put the F'ing shovel down. All you are doing is spreading FUD.

You, and the rest like you, haven't been right about Trump 1 time this election season. Not once.

Yet, now you claim to know exactly what he's going to do, what he thinks, what his values are, and therefore, how he's going to act, in all cases, and about all things?

Yeah, and I'm the Jack Ass? :lol:

You know nothing. Nothing at all, which is exactly how Trump wants it.

I'm more than content to sit back and give you a stern "I told you so" on this one.

And no, your definition of libertarianism is supremely lacking. Words have meaning, and you don't get to go around co-opting them to make you feel better about this particular bout of poor decision making.

And you are a lying asshat, so why would anyone take anything you say seriously ever?

Oh, right. They don't. Because you're a lying asshat.

He might be a lying asshat, but he's not wrong. I don't agree that they have been "rightfully" deposited in the trash, but they've certainly been deposited in the trash, and it wasn't recent.

He might be a lying asshat, but he's not wrong. I don't agree that they have been "rightfully" deposited in the trash, but they've certainly been deposited in the trash, and it wasn't recent.

You misunderstand -- I didn't even bother reading his post so I can't judge it. It's just a general rule that he's a lying asshat who should really get a new hobby.

I don't plan on reading the self-aggrandizing diatribe OC is shitting all over the place here.

But if he actually supports Trump, he's firmly in gatorman territory stupid.

If he's just trying to predict the election again, he should quit. He thoroughly embarrassed himself last time around with his facts, research, and poll analysis.

If he's just trying to predict the election again, he should quit. He thoroughly embarrassed himself last time around with his facts, research, and poll analysis.

Kind of like Nate Silver did this time around. Over, and over, and over, and over...

It'd be interesting to see a retrospective on Nate Silver's coverage of Trump's chances to win the GOP nomination. Of course, we won't be seeing that over at fivethirty!@#$you anytime soon.