2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't seen anything of Air Force WR Jalen Robinette yet, the Shrine Game will be well worth watching. That dude is so athletic for his size. Comes from a triple option offense, had 51.7% of team receptions and 54.7% of team receiving yards. Averaged 27.4 yards per completion, highest in the nation.

Isn't there a military commitment?

If you haven't seen anything of Air Force WR Jalen Robinette yet, the Shrine Game will be well worth watching. That dude is so athletic for his size. Comes from a triple option offense, had 51.7% of team receptions and 54.7% of team receiving yards. Averaged 27.4 yards per completion, highest in the nation.

I like Ja-Ro quite a bit--I don't think he's got either the long speed or short-area quickness to be a great all-around receiver, but he certainly can make plays as a possession guy and in the red zone.

Isn't there a military commitment?

As far as I'm aware, the Navy have allowed Keenan Reynolds and Joe Cardona to defer their military service recently. I'm not sure if the Air Force would allow something similar but the precedent would be there to allow it.

I believe they have to complete five years of active service as a prerequisite of the free education.

@SeniorBowlPhil

FYI, I can confirm that @DeshaunWatson4 will not be participating in the 68th Annual #REESES @seniorbowl. Players begin arriving on Sunday.

@RapSheet

#Clemson QB Deshaun Watson considered the @seniorbowl. After a grueling season, he’ll focus on Combine prep, per his agent @DavidMulugheta

@PFF

See who your favorite team selected in our Mock Draft 3.0 http://bit.ly/2iSdCOq

by @PFF_Steve
C2eygBIWQAE0GCU.jpg

10. team-header_buf.png Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State

It’s difficult to pass up a free safety with Hooker’s range as he may be the best pure free safety prospect to come into the NFL in a number of years. The Bills will find a spot for him, even with Aaron Williams and Corey Graham on the roster as Hooker is capable of playing center field with outstanding range and feel for the game. Tackling is an issue, as he missing one out of every 6.5 attempts (135th out of 242 qualifiers), but his range and playmaking ability make him a viable pick near the top of the draft.

@SeniorBowlPhil

FYI, I can confirm that @DeshaunWatson4 will not be participating in the 68th Annual #REESES @seniorbowl. Players begin arriving on Sunday.

@RapSheet

#Clemson QB Deshaun Watson considered the @seniorbowl. After a grueling season, he’ll focus on Combine prep, per his agent @DavidMulugheta

good now whaley wont fall in love with him like he did with ej

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.