2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

Todd McShay on ESPN said NFL scouts are telling him Marshon Lattimore will be drafted in the top 10 if he leaves early.

He's all but disappeared from games because teams won't challenge him. When they do, he plays the ball better than the WR.

Took a look at him last week. My word, those feet. Might be the smoothest corner I've ever watched in the CFB ranks.

The kid looks like the prototype press-man corner.

Until he's off the board I'm pretty sure this kid will be my guy...

JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC (6-2, 220)

I don't think he's the best WR in the class (Corey Davis is that) but I think he's the best fit at WR for the Bills if they go WR early.

You watch his route running and remember that he's only 19. He's not even close to being the finished article and there's so much nuance to his game. The way he uses his hands vertically and at the LOS, his willingness to throw blocks. I don't think he'll test exceptionally but I'll take that guy any day.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just catching up with Alabama LT Cam Robinson. I've seen this story before; Greg Robinson.

A handful of games left to convince me that he's not a 3rd round talent.

The kid is a top 10 talent if he keeps his head on straight. I realize that's a big if but 3rd round talent? I couldn't disagree more and I have watched every game of his career.

I don't think he's the best WR in the class (Corey Davis is that) but I think he's the best fit at WR for the Bills if they go WR early.

You watch his route running and remember that he's only 19. He's not even close to being the finished article and there's so much nuance to his game. The way he uses his hands vertically and at the LOS, his willingness to throw blocks. I don't think he'll test exceptionally but I'll take that guy any day.

That's exactly where I am as well--JuJu is the best compliment to what Tyrod and the offense like to do.

Need to dig more into the WR class, since I haven't even gotten to guys like Zay Jones or Isaiah Ford yet.

@SInow

FIU tight end Jonnu Smith is out for the season after his girlfriend poured boiling water on him http://on.si.com/2fFV5R2

Cw6mp4kXEAAiFqD.jpg

Yikes!

"Hell hath no fury then........."

I am thinking at this point it is all about the....

Safety - that first round pick has to be a safety....look how bad we are hurting at that position with Aaron Williams out.

TE - Clay is an H back.....give me one of those big horses that has the huge catch radius and catches everything thrown at them...and takes the ball away from smaller defenders trying to cover him.

I posted this on the Astro thread but thought that maybe it made more sense here:

I follow college football fairly closely but don't follow scouting nearby as closely as Bandit and Blokes. This is a rough draft based on what I've seen, read and heard. I think that it addresses the Bills' needs pretty well. A lot can change between now and then but it feels like the guys are at least close to the right rounds. I'm going to take a stab at my WAY, WAY too early mock draft because I'm bored. feel free to flame away:

1 - JuJu Smith-Schuster (WR USC)

2 - Justin Evans (S Texas A&M)

3 - Roderick Johnson (OT FSU)

5 - Jeremy Sprinkle (TE Arkansas)

5 - Damontae Kazee (CB SDSU)

6 - Daniel Carlson (K Auburn)

He is probably the best of the bunch at this point. He doesn't scream "star" to me but he's good. He reminds me of Mariota as a prospect. I think Watson is a better thrower and Mariota a better runner.

i think it's going to depend on what team he goes to. If he goes to the Browns for example, not sure he develops. If he somehow lands in a situation like Dak, I think he could be just as good. He's likely going to end up in SF, IMO.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.