2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

Didn't watch the game but it's always the downside of being as aggressive as he is. When it works, it's going to be spectacular.

Yeah I'd love him in Buffalo but it was worth a mention, he certainly didn't help his stock last night. Some previous posts talked about these big programs being unable to find a place kicker, how about LSU finding a QB!? Yikes. Bills and LSU... I won't even recognize a QB by the time either of these teams find one!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'd love him in Buffalo but it was worth a mention, he certainly didn't help his stock last night. Some previous posts talked about these big programs being unable to find a place kicker, how about LSU finding a QB!? Yikes. Bills and LSU... I won't even recognize a QB by the time either of these teams find one!

I thought about seeking treatment for PTSD after watching Brandon Harris over the summer. He was abysmal. Dural and Dupre deserve so much better than the mess they find themselves in.

I thought about seeking treatment for PTSD after watching Brandon Harris over the summer. He was abysmal. Dural and Dupre deserve so much better than the mess they find themselves in.

They are both really good too. I would love either of those guys in a Bills uniform. The LSU QB situation has been abysmal.

I'm a big Dupre fan. Would fit that Goodwin profile they seem to want really well. If the league wants to let him drop closer to Day 3 because of his production, even better.

I would love if he fell that far but I don't see it. He was the #1 WR recruit in the country coming out of high school. He will test well and I don't think that they will hold Miles and Harris/Ettling against him. I could be wrong but he will be one of the 1st 5 receivers to go IMO.

I would love if he fell that far but I don't see it. He was the #1 WR recruit in the country coming out of high school. He will test well and I don't think that they will hold Miles and Harris/Ettling against him. I could be wrong but he will be one of the 1st 5 receivers to go IMO.

Personally, I'm pretty much a straight traits guy so I won't dock him for the production. I've watched about 20 receivers so far, he's my #5. No doubt in my mind that spending a 2nd on him represents good value.

Hell, if Will Fuller was a 1st round pick, I can make the case for Dupre too. Better than Fuller was, better hands.

Personally, I'm pretty much a straight traits guy so I won't dock him for the production. I've watched about 20 receivers so far, he's my #5. No doubt in my mind that spending a 2nd on him represents good value.

Hell, if Will Fuller was a 1st round pick, I can make the case for Dupre too. Better than Fuller was, better hands.

100% agree with all of that.

Out of curiosity how do you see the WRs that you've seen?

100% agree with all of that.

Out of curiosity how do you see the WRs that you've seen?

Corey Davis - best overall WR. JuJu Smith - best Woods replacement. John Ross/Malachi Dupre - best deep WR fit.

My top 10 - Corey Davis, Mike Williams, JuJu Smith, Gabe Marks, Malachi Dupre, Josh Reynolds, Stacy Coley, John Ross, KD Cannon, Simmie Cobbs Jr.

Not everyone will declare, rankings will change, usual disclaimers :D

Corey Davis - best overall WR. JuJu Smith - best Woods replacement. John Ross/Malachi Dupre - best deep WR fit.

My top 10 - Corey Davis, Mike Williams, JuJu Smith, Gabe Marks, Malachi Dupre, Josh Reynolds, Stacy Coley, John Ross, KD Cannon, Simmie Cobbs Jr.

Not everyone will declare, rankings will change, usual disclaimers :D

I like Ross, but I like his teammate Dante Pettis even more.

Didn't watch the game but it's always the downside of being as aggressive as he is. When it works, it's going to be spectacular.

Lamp isn't flashy but he's reliable. Think he got injured a while back, not kept up with his progress.

Every site is projecting him inside but he sure looks capable at left tackle to me. Every year, there's always one. Brandon Scherff, Ali Marpet, Cody Whitehair.

Wanted all those guys <_<

Now that the season has reached the outskirts of "We're all doomed!", we're taking a closer look at the draft. A bunch of different WR profiles to look at.

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2016/11/09/2017-nfl-draft-buffalo-bills-wr/

I'll also have something on Alabama FS Eddie Jackson out soon. If you hate it, I blame the chest infection :D

Todd McShay on ESPN said NFL scouts are telling him Marshon Lattimore will be drafted in the top 10 if he leaves early.

He's all but disappeared from games because teams won't challenge him. When they do, he plays the ball better than the WR.

He is such a stud. I still think that Hooker is the best player in that secondary but Lattimore is great (Conley is pretty good too).

Agreed (and they will be reloaded again next year). Lattimore is better than Apple IMO. Apple compares to Conley.

agree. Also, Schiano has them out there on islands. If Rex is still here and Gilmore leaves, we may see one of them in Buffalo.

Hooker is one of those guys who looks like he's at a different level than everyone else athletically and pure talent wise. Curtis Samuel the same on O.

Edited by YoloinOhio

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.