2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas v 'Bama is the game on ESPN over here tonight. Who should I be watching out for?

EDIT: obviously other then the guys Blokes post mentions.

I might stream a bit of Ole Miss too. See a bit of Chad Kelly live.

Blokes mentioned Justin Evans at one point. Safety could be a big need this offseason if they let Graham go. He is worth the look for sure. There are multiple top 5 talents in that game but he seems to be a guy that may fit for the Bills.

@RQUINN619

2017 NFL Draft: Which prospects have Doug Whaley, Bills scouted?

https://t.co/MN5hZxeA6a

It’s just six weeks into the 2016 NFL season, but Buffalo Bills general manager Doug Whaley and the rest of the team’s scouting department have been hard at work preparing for the 2017 NFL Draft.

Sitting at 4-2 six games into the season, Buffalo is slated to have the No. 24 overall pick in the draft.

The Bills have had scouts in attendance at a confirmed 16 games this season, so let’s take a look at which prospects they could be interested in come draft time.

QB Eric Dungey 6'4 205 Syracuse is having a solid season, a little light in the pants but has a lot of moxie. Here he slams BC defender to the ground causing a brawl.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootball/index.ssf/2016/10/syracuse_football_eric_dungey_involved_in_sideline_scuffle_at_boston_college.html

Ryan Anderson has not let you down in this Crimson Tide game. What round is he projected to go in - I know a lot can change at this point.

If it wasn't for the fact they win all the time I could easily become an Alabama fan at the college level. This has actually been an enjoyable game because it has been two teams not totally incompetent playing defense (my usual gripe with college games).

Edited by GunnerBill

QB Eric Dungey 6'4 205 Syracuse is having a solid season, a little light in the pants but has a lot of moxie. Here he slams BC defender to the ground causing a brawl.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootball/index.ssf/2016/10/syracuse_football_eric_dungey_involved_in_sideline_scuffle_at_boston_college.html

Could be a WR with his athletic ability as well

Ryan Anderson has not let you down in this Crimson Tide game. What round is he projected to go in - I know a lot can change at this point.

If it wasn't for the fact they win all the time I could easily become an Alabama fan at the college level. This has actually been an enjoyable game because it has been two teams not totally incompetent playing defense (my usual gripe with college games).

I'm seeing 3 TFL's and a forced fumble for Anderson. Just carrying on with my beginner's luck from Bug Howard last week. :D

I'm not sure where Anderson will go. I'm not as high on him as a lot of people I know or PFF. From what I've watched so far, I'd probably lean towards 3rd round unless he tests off the charts. Really solid player though, can play the run. Coverage drops might be a difficult transition but he seems to do better from wide rushes. 3-4 OLB or Wide-9 DE likely suit him.

michigan-train-formation.jpg

"On Tuesday, Harbaugh was asked about the 10-man I and he admitted it was actually lifted from Chatfield High School in Colorado.

“I can’t take credit for that one,” Jim Harbaugh said on his radio show via CoachingSearch.com. “That was Jay Harbaugh. He was pouring over high school tape and saw a high school team in Colorado that used that. We can’t take credit for it. If any credit, I give it to Jay for spotting it, being diligent going through the tape. We said, ‘That looks good.’

“We had fun practicing it. We had fun putting it in and putting it in the game. It might have a future.”

His son Jay, who serves as an assistant coach, spotted it while pouring over film of tight end Dalton Keene, who eventually committed to Virginia Tech.

It turns out Chatfield coach Bret McGatlin saw the formation run during the game and sent out a tweet alluding to its familiarity."

http://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/michigan-train-formation-chatfield-high-school/326240

Winners and losers from Week 8
After leaving the Utah football team last month, Utes RB Joe Williams has returned with authority (to the tune of 332 yards). He's one of the biggest winners from Week 8.

NFL players react to Week 8 in CFB
Mark Ingram tweeted that LSU RB Leonard Fournette's record-breaking performance Saturday was "legendary." See what the pros are saying about Week 8 in CFB.

Instant analysis: Tracking CFB's top 10 players
We're tracking the top 10 players in college football. Have a look at their Week 8 stats and scouting analysis of how they're performing as the season rolls on.

DE Garrett Sickels 6-4, 260 for penn st terrorized the QB in second half, was relentless out there with a quick burst off the ball and strong pass rush moves, would fit as a rush LB for us.

Just taking a look at a few box scores. His name jumped out along with PSU LB Brandon Bell. 19 tackles, sack, PD.

Damn you, America and your far-too-many-to-watch college football games!

Patrick Mahomes - 53-of-88(!!!!) for 734 yards, 5 touchdowns.

Baker Mayfield - 27-of-36, 545 yards, 7 touchdowns.

Never, ever change, Big 12.

Gunner Kiel back at Cincinnati - 23-of-40, 348 yards, 4 TDs. I can believe again (until he gets injured on the opening snap next week).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.